(knock sensor sale) ebay problem - back me up here please !

so ive had a knock sensor up for sale on ebay for £30 with £10 postage for international buyers.

Screenshot2014-10-11at190817.gif

the item in my opinion was well described:

Screenshot2014-10-11at190834.gif

a guy bought it begging me to send out to the USA ASAP of which i did on the same day as payment.

i received an ebay 'returns request' of which the guy stated he had ordered the wrong part and wished to return it.

Screenshot2014-10-11at190941.gif

ebay informed me that i did not have to accept the return of which i didnt however i gave the guy this option:

Screenshot2014-10-11at191032.gif

of which i recived this reply:

Screenshot2014-10-11at191050.gif obviously has not researched the ep82 knock sensor(s) to think this is an ep91 fitment.

in my reply i included as much info as poss and repeated my settlement offer (nothing unfair as it is his error):

Screenshot2014-10-11at191119.gif

again he comes back lacking with knowledge and a picture included showing me his later type KS against my early type:

Screenshot2014-10-11at191159.gif

and again ive tried to explain where hes going wrong and have cleverly asked for a copy of his cars log book:

Screenshot2014-10-11at191208.gif

why i ask for you guys to back me up is i want 2nd opinion on the information im providing from users who know these parts and cars rather then some un-starlet-eductaed westerner who thinks its ok to lie and abuse ebay/paypal privileges.

do let me know if im in the wrong at all!

thanks

Seems your acting fair to be honest you stated it was no returns. One thing I'd say is a bought a knock sensor which was brand new but not oem and it didn't work at all in my car so I'd be carefully selling them as they seem to be hit or miss.

Seems your acting fair to be honest you stated it was no returns. One thing I'd say is a bought a knock sensor which was brand new but not oem and it didn't work at all in my car so I'd be carefully selling them as they seem to be hit or miss.

yes this is true but this isnt the case with this guy. hes bought the wrong part and admitted it, then changed it to i supplied the wrong part and then opened a dispute case stating the part didnt arrive. a faulty KS would be icing on the cake now lol.

he is acting the bollox you offered to refund 1s send back so what is his problem ??? he cant expect u to pay for return delivery he bought the wrong part

you have nothing to worry abouth turbominicooper

we will see, just hate how some people think they can just bullshit there way to success, plus with ebay/paypals buyer protection it leaves me dead in the water, ebay/pp dont care about the sellers

He is really sending a £30 part back from the USA? It'll probably cost him £15 to send the damn thing lol

He is in the wrong in my eyes

think thats why hes pushing for the full amount so the loss is less which is y im pissed off because ill be £10 out of pocket cause of his fek up.

glad you agree

Kick up with ebay as much as you can, they sometimes write it off and pay themselves, not saying its the right way but its better than you being out of pocket, i post alot abroad and once got stung £200 because apparently the phone i sent was wrong and never received it back even though they gave a tracking number. Just keep pointing out what he has said as ebay will review all of this

Edited by fremyjay

I believe ebay over rules the 'no returns' if you put it in description but only if its 'not as described'

So basically if the decription is wrong you will have to accept a return.

i bought a toaster that said no returns and it arrived dented so he had to give me a refund

I believe ebay over rules the 'no returns' if you put it in description but only if its 'not as described'

So basically if the decription is wrong you will have to accept a return.

i bought a toaster that said no returns and it arrived dented so he had to give me a refund

item is as described, delivered on time and without damage - simples!