Seat rails..... Again

The closest I found when fitting my seats were integra dc2 rails. The two front feet just needing bending slightly and the holes making slightly wider. Its the back ones that are a bit harder. I made a bracket for the back one that bolts to the exhaust tunnel on the starlet. Cut and reweld the other rear foot a bit closer in and out to a slight angle. If you haven't got a welder maybe it could be bolted back on but I'm not sure. Unfortunately I don't think there's any rails that won't need a fair bit of modding.

I thought so welding feet on seems to be what needs to be done for all the other post

was just interested if one was close enough

Even if a hole was drilled through the floor and a new thread cut or even a heli-coil was used that's what I'm thinking is possible

My thread repair guy from work does all sorts of fabrication and has told me heli coils are used alot in motor sport due to having three threads holding instead of 1 (if it's carried out right anyway)