anyone up for a big get together south east and south west ?

is any one from south west up for having a south east south west meet and have a big get together probs in a month or two so people can plan and get time off work ? not sure of a location but somewhere that can be good for both sides to meet up somewhere in the middle if any one up for it ?

Oh sorry forgot about you South Easters I fort you had you own section :D I would say somewhere in Swindon then is everyone going to made a day of it then??? Im sure someone on here lives right in the middle and has a awsome spot to caterer us?

its 2 hours for us buddy its the best place i can think of at the min thats central and good location for us is their any over location you would like buddy i would like i location that is equal for everyone to be happy make but we are all gonna have to do abit of a drive to make it fair but their isnt much i can find for good locations :( if any one could chuck some locations my way i will see what i can do :)

just saw your message about swindon buddy how far is that from you and every one from the south west region you know as its 2 hours from us and 118 miles ? if thats central to both of us and has a good location for us then we could do that fella ?

just googled portsdown near portsmouth it its good estimated time for both east and west around 1 and half hours to 2 hours trip and estimated 98 miles for both sides what do people think ?

possibly more or less miles for a few people hope this helps trying to get a postcode to make things easier :) hope a good few of you come :)

MEET DATE ON THE 29TH

START TIME = 19.00PM

LOCATION = PORTSDOWN HILL

Thought I'd best get a list going. If any of you guys dont want to come just say and ill take you of the list so we know amount of people coming to see if its going to be a good turn out or not hopefully it will and invite as many japs as you can :) hope to see you guys their if you are coming just scratch the maybe away :) and if you do have mates coming with jap cars can you say the amount of cars that will be coming with you if any so we can make sure their is room thanks guys :)

1. toyotag2014
2. littlegreenmonster
3. jay85 (maybe)
4. NewbieLewby
5. LukeColby

6. Lewigi

7. chrisholly

8.Starlet-Joshy and mates (maybe)

9.jimmymac101 (maybe)

10.theminiguru (maybe)

11.Beany GT(maybe)

12.Ethanep82 (maybe)

13.turbo Grant (maybe)

14.Lukee (maybe)

15.steve1093

Edited by toyotag2014

just looked up the furthest locations for Portsdown hill in south west and its

north Devon 3 hours 5 mins 167 miles

south hams 2 hours 51 mins 152 miles

Cheltenham 1 hour 56 mins 109 miles

hope this helps a few of you guys and hope most of you come :)