Wassup People,

Bascially im in the middle of re-building my glanza.

When mapped last time (285.6) the injectors couldnt take anymore (430's)

Ive done some more power upgrades in this re-build and now im wondering where i should be getting injectors from, i've asked a few times on here if any 550's are for sale but not having much luck,

Can the kind people of UKSO please point me in the right direction (shops/prices/sizes) for getting some new/used injectors - direct fit!!!!

Thanks People

those rx have a shit spray pattern !!!! i would look into diferent 1s and only take them as last resort

So many different views, just need like a majority vote :)

There must be companies that dont rape your pocket but offer a good injector thats direct fit ?

So many different views, just need like a majority vote :)

There must be companies that dont rape your pocket but offer a good injector thats direct fit ?

TD sell some good injectors.

I managed to pick some 460cc RX7 injectors off ebay for £60. Worth checking on there

Do you happen to know how much import and stuff is from Australia ?

And these look as if they are direct fit, correct me if im wrong?

TD sell some good injectors.

I managed to pick some 460cc RX7 injectors off ebay for £60. Worth checking on there

and yeah its just finding some, i found loads ages ago but now im actually wanting them, it proves a different story..

If any body sees any going then please let me know :)

Yeah they arent cheap, if any body see's anbody selling anything for a glanza thats direct fit over 440's then please let me know, if you remember of course :)

Any other info will be apprecaited, im not an expert of injectors... yet.

If you find some and want to sell your current injectors, let me know as they will be perfect for what I need. Cheers

• 1 month later...

Evo injectors are 560cc... like from Evo9...

Don't use oldschool fat denso injectors. Find the new slim plastic ones, with multiple injection holes.

So much better idle, you can run leaner due to better fuel atomization, getting more power and better millage.

Evo injectors are 560cc... like from Evo9...

Don't use oldschool fat denso injectors. Find the new slim plastic ones, with multiple injection holes.

So much better idle, you can run leaner due to better fuel atomization, getting more power and better millage.

give us examples please.

and you mention to evo 560cc are you suggesting these or saying dont use them?

Phil

Edited by Phil

I suugest them, as i think are the new design.

Old design is the standard 4efte injector

New design is rx8 injectors

In my case, I could get idle stable with 15afr max, on stock injectors.

With the 360cc rx8 injectors I can idle down to 16 and a lot more smooth.

Also crushing with as low as 16.5. Previously only down to 15.5 before affecting drivability.

I suugest them, as i think are the new design.

Old design is the standard 4efte injector

New design is rx8 injectors

In my case, I could get idle stable with 15afr max, on stock injectors.

With the 360cc rx8 injectors I can idle down to 16 and a lot more smooth.

Also crushing with as low as 16.5. Previously only down to 15.5 before affecting drivability.

could you find us a set of them on ebay or similar?

or the part number for them?

(evo 560cc)

Phil

I know the evo 7-9's use low impedance injectors. And all the subarus i know of use side feed injectors and we use top feed.

I do agree with the multi hole pintle being better than the single hole pintle injectors. Atomize the fuel much nicer , so you end up with a much smoother idle and a nicer tip in on acceleration, where as the old single hole injectors usually need a bit of fuel pulling on the tip in part of the map