Sign in to follow this  
mikey4410

PS4 GAMER TAGS.

Whos got a ps4 and who plays battlefield4 and who will be playing cod next week ?

Mines MQNKEY_MAGIC

Also can this please be made a sticky as with the ps3 gamer tags.thanks

Finally joining the club!

ep91_beth

Add away!

Mostly GTA and CoD, and the crew when I get it!

Starlet_Sr much of an improvement on grand v on ps4 from ps3?

Graphics are a massive improvement, less lagging. Extra content is better too, there isnt massive differences, just lots of little changes that improve the game all round.

Day

Are you able to get online?

Day

Not been able to get online since Xmas day. Some of my friends are online though. I get "The connection to the server has been terminated"

Wank!

Not been able to get online since Xmas day. Some of my friends are online though. I get "The connection to the server has been terminated"

Wank!

I've managed to get on this evening. You'd think now that you have to pay for online that the services are better than this

Day

Hacked.......... More like destroyed, they are having massive issues after the hacks this time!

I just can't beleive that a company on the forefront of technology can have stupidly easy firewalls to hack .... Sony need to up there game

All I want to do is play the crew lol

James

They are taking the pi** hurry up and fix it i got a game to play:L

Rhys

Edited by Roachy1994

Its basic a case of flooding their servers with fake traffic so they cant operate. Its not Like theyve just hoped in there and shut it down.

Plus theyve got more than twice as registered users as MS which probably makes it harder work lol

Aye the fuckin gay virgin lizzard squad said they hacked it haha. Buch of losers man, bet theyre all fat as fuck.

Cant get on again now. It well and truly is a joke, you'd think they'd have dedicated servers not accessible by anyone other than registered users. Even more so for people who pay for Playstation Plus.

Day