Right I have a choice of two air filters one is a genuine blitz sus £200+ & the other is a £7 jdm green one I prefer the look of the cheap one but I want to know if the blitz one will see me more gains or be better for my car

Looking for opinions or reviews of both

Any help appreciated many thanks

D2D0E749-2BEE-4772-AD00-04B9BC6C435B_zps

D3B183CE-877B-44C5-850C-990E350F3D5C_zps

As said above the blitz has more likely to have more R&D put into it so will be the better option. Besides foam filters are shit and don't do what their supposed to do.

However I'd still opt for a K&N over anything on the market.

No foam filter is the best, the clue is in the name what an air FILTER is supposed to do. Foam is a pourus material therefore does not filter. Yes it may flow quite well because the foam has large holes in it, but spend less on a K&N and have a filter that filters and flows.

It's called marketing and sales men making people believe that their product must be the best because it has HKS written on it. Another thing is that foam is dirt cheap and can be formed into any shape you want very easily and quickly. Probably costs them like 10p and sell it to people for £100+ making huge profits.

I know a lot of race teams use either ITG or K&N filters, those including F1 engine suppliers.