Steve's Daily '92 Skyline R32 GTST Type M *SLOWLY BUT SURELY *

I've posted a few photos on my Glanza build thread, but I though I'd start one for this. Will be picking this up in a week or two, can't wait!

The plan is to use this as a daily for the winter and keep the Starlet garaged. As It's not the best car to use in the winter haha.

It's a 1992 Skyline R32 GTST Type M, only been imported a little over a year ago. Only covered 137,000km, and is so clean underneath. (One of the main reasons I decided to take the trip up there.) Took a 600 mile and 12 hour round trip to and back from Middlesbrough.

Basic specs/modifications:

- RB20DET

- Japspeed HICAS lockout kit

- Japspeed/Daiyama Coilovers

- Exedy performance clutch

- Walbro 255lph fuel pump

- HKS strut brace

- Apexi exhaust

- Enkei racing S wheels

- GReddy boost gauge

- Nismo dial faces

So it's in pretty standard condition, which is good as Im hoping to use it as a daily during the winter, then we will see what happens after that.

DSC_0342_zps5pehgaju.jpg

20141030_105115_zpsq8bugje7.jpg

20141030_105152_zpsopbotrti.jpg

20141030_105142_zpsdlgot17m.jpg

nissan-skyline-r32-S1458934-6_zpsgzv7lji

A1F6F158-5C44-42DE-A89C-D0DD5483045B-688

39466A85-B775-4E67-BBF6-6E7F3199B054-688

Should hopefully make a fair bit of progress on this, mainly after the winter I expect.

Edited by steve1093
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im confused...why would you use this as a daily and not a starlet?? Can't imagine this is great in the winter either

Thinking exactly the same how's a r32 a better daily then a starlet lol plus the value of the r32 has got to be double the starlet if you crashed? Still lush car, would love one

im confused...why would you use this as a daily and not a starlet?? Can't imagine this is great in the winter either

Thinking exactly the same how's a r32 a better daily then a starlet lol plus the value of the r32 has got to be double the starlet if you crashed? Still lush car, would love one

Yeah I'm sure I'll get this a lot! haha. Main reason being the Starlet is completely stripped out, no comforts what so ever. Does get a bit tiring after a while, so going to give the Skyline a go and see how it goes.

Yeah I'm sure I'll get this a lot! haha. Main reason being the Starlet is completely stripped out, no comforts what so ever. Does get a bit tiring after a while, so going to give the Skyline a go and see how it goes.

fair play! personally i'd sell the starlet, buy a daily and go all out the r32

Mate that's lovley! Had no idea it was in that sort of condition when I saw the advert on driftworks.

Balls driving a starlet though out the winter though!

Cheers dude! Yeah haha, couldn't really say no to it in that condition :)

fair play! personally i'd sell the starlet, buy a daily and go all out the r32

Just don't think I could bring myself to sell the Glanza, still got so much I want to do to it! Then basically saw the 32 and just couldn't say no haha. So we will wait and see how both go...

I would of tried getting this car if I wasn't living in Germany but hay lovely car mate enjoy it

I will do, cheers dude!

Mate that things amazingly clean !!!! WOW !!

I so want one

Cheers buddy, I'm over the moon with it, can't wait to pick it up!

Seen this on DW forsale, theres no way id be driving that in winter haha, all that salt an shit they put on the roads, it looks too clean lol.

Haha I know what you mean, it will be kept undersealed and kept as clean as possible :)

This r32 is local to me some may know it, would love to own it IMG_77400305659877.jpeg

That looks awesome buddy! Giving me ideas now haha

because this has way more grip then our shitty starlets !!!! wet or dry

my brother has an r32 rb20det rwd somethimes he lets me drive it and i can trully say so much fun they are

because this has way more grip then our shitty starlets !!!! wet or drymy brother has an r32 rb20det rwd somethimes he lets me drive it and i can trully say so much fun they are

Haha I look forward to finding that out :)

Very clean mate nice purchase.

Cheers buddy! :)

And so the spending begins...

Just the basics haha;

- Driftworks Front Camber Arms

- Driftworks Rear Camber Arms

- Driftworks Toe Rods

- HKS Hybrid Sports Oil Filter

- HKS Super Racing Oil

20141107_151129_zps1z3v0nis.jpg

Lots more stuff on It's way... So much for leaving it how it was for a while haha, that lasted all of 1 week :)