• 8:00 PM

Sunday 30th November 2014

20 days away

• Eastbourne
    East Sussex
    England

United Kingdom

bn23 6jh

hope we can get a good few people to go so we can show our presents and be part of this meet :) im gonna try get us on the list if we get a good few to go :)

On The Morning of 30th Nov 2013 we all woke & was shocked by the news that Fast & Furious actor Paul walker had died in Car accident.

Facebook,The news & Everyone's phones were going non stop Ben Blackmar a coastal cruiserz memeber along with others from Car scene decided we should all meet that evening to show our respects & a meet that had been put together in 6-8hrs hit numbers of about 150+

This meet was followed up a week or so later by another Tribute meet for those who missed the first meeting & this time wanted to do it on larger scale.And wasnt left disapointed numbers Doubled over 300+ showed up.

So A year Later in which will be 1year Anniversary of paul walkers death We would like to do it again & show that although he is gone he will Never be forgotten.A man who very much made the Car scene what it is today a Idol in alot of our Eyes.

we wana get everyone involved so any other Car clubs/companys attending message us & we will Add you down to Event & Also any car companys please feel free come along.

Car Clubs/Companys :

Coastal Cruiserz
Parkfarm signs (Peter Down)
Crazy cruises ( Ben Cruises )
W.T.F Sounds
South collective (Ben Standen)
TeamBcss (Steve TeamBcss Corsa Gallagher)
Streetelite ( Streetelite Friend Meet-Organiser)
Surrey Meetz ( Surrey Meetz )
Fresh car club ( Fresh-Car Club )
Kent Scrapers uk
Project Modified
Cruzin Crew ( Cruzin Crew )

Im feeling braver now the great japfest fiasco is a few months behind me now, i should be game for this cruising up there from portsmouth :D. Could do with some comrades to make it a convoy, sod the distance!

• 2 weeks later...

We can meet up at asda again and crusie to the Beaulieu meet togther I know a couple of others that are going and meeting at my place :)

allright mate, youve swayed me lol.weather looks good, what time are we meeting?