Jolting at high speed

Chances are it still has the factory speed limiter of 180kph. Im not sure if the ultimate takes it off i know the blue doesnt. If you get a HKS SLD and wire that in that will get rid of the speed cut. Or if you get a speedo converter it moves the speed cut limit up to 180mph.

Chances are it still has the factory speed limiter of 180kph. Im not sure if the ultimate takes it off i know the blue doesnt. If you get a HKS SLD and wire that in that will get rid of the speed cut. Or if you get a speedo converter it moves the speed cut limit up to 180mph.

I thought the blue would! Booooo another reason why I should of went Jam plug n play!

or just buy a speedo converter, then have the speedo in the right measurements,have no speed limiter and still have a emanage blue

I wouldn't care I just sold one not so long back as I thought emb removed the lot, bugger I could just buy a sld and have it wired in the same time, hmmm

• 2 weeks later...