JDM Starlets in the UK - Stats & Index?

This is a question that is asked a lot and we all really want to know!

At UKSO we are planning to put something together to keep stats/tabs on the amount of JDM starlets in the UK.

How much detail would you guys like this to go into...

Reg, Colours, Fate, date imported... etc?

What do you think is too much? We don't want to pry and we dont want to keep the current locations of these cars either!

Purely for collecting data of the amount of cars left here!

It will also be open, for anyone/everyone to add in any JDM starlets. (Some people aren't on ukso or even part of the clubs)

Image verification?

Also could be a way for people to find history of a car they have purchased or now own...

What do we all think?

CURRENT REQUIREMENTS TO SUBMIT TO LIST:

Date of Details Submitted (auto)

Year of Mfg:

Year of Import:

Reg:

Model:

Colour:

Trans:

Links To Info/Build

Current:

On Road/Sorn......

/DEAD Stripped/Crashed/Exported

Owner/Last Owner......

Notes:

Great idea but won't be very accurate I know of loads of starlets owners that don't come on here or any other forums would it be possible to find out how many have been imported into the uk&ireland ?

This is why, as members of this community. If there are any starlets we know about where people don't get in touch on here, we need to add for them!

Purely for statistics :)

There is NO gurantees how accurate it will be, but it will give us a much clearer idea then we currently have no?

Last thing I want is people taking this is a PRY on information/data. This is purely for stats and for the good of the community :) Nothing more!

We can track the current amount of the UK registered cars but the imports is VERY difficult to track!

Good to see this being done was discussed quite awhile back id like to see the basic Info listed and perhaps if you can enter the last 4 digits of the chassis code you can see the more in depth details like notes. Left by past owners means for example if i sold a rotten as hell shell to some friendly person like vri I could list it was a total shit box and to make sure any buyers check x y z for rust repairs. Its simple to find out the chassis code if you own or look at the car but prevents people just prying for the sake of it

Edited by _shaun_

I would like to see last 4 of chasis code. I'd be interested to see if we have any brothers, sequential chasis numbers

Or who Acrually has the last produced glanza. Would give us better numbers to how many of each model were made

A lot of people will not know this dude :(

As above its easy enough to get if u have the car or know it. It would be really beneficial to have a notes system on it but it needs some security so not every joe blogs can abuse it by leaving daft notes or just generally nosey.