4E vf30 Glanza from Cyprus!!!

why is the video so short :) :)

Because the car isn't full prepared yet and is a down at horsepower and probably will finish tuning in the next week so we can upload more videos with multiple pulls !!! :)

What management?

It is an Adaptronic e440d fully standalone ..

Looks immense its a shame I only spotted one glanza when I was over last time and the guy was driving. My dad stayed there a few years and is looking to move back is there much of a scene for the starlets over there?

Unfortunately here is a small country but starlets/glanza are a huge part in the scene.... There are many nice Starlets in Cyprus and many mechanics had them as project cars and racing cars .... Unfortunately there aren't many events to participate in although you don't pass a day without seeing one cruising in the street !!! :)

What power you running on the starlet ???

Sounds wicked at redline.

when does your power come in and full boost come

Currently i don't konw what power she runs but the car showed 280 whp with a big boost leak, at 1.8 bar dropping at 1.55 at high rpms during tuning session... After that for a weird reason the car decided to fix by itself and when i noticed that i went to my tuner and checked it on the dyno and the car pulled 318whp at stabled 1.85 bar...

I think the cause of this problem was a malfunction boost solenoid that didn't work in the tuning phase of the car and worked later.... Although because this is a severe problem we settle the boost down and decrease the ignition timing and put some more fuel in the map so it doesn't go boom until i can go for a map again...

The peak power was shown at 6000 rpm and full boost at third gear comes a little before 5000 rpm..

Ahh that's realy good to hear ill likely be visiting once a year or so once my dads back there. Would certainly be good to meet up with a few of you and get to see abit if the tuning scene over there!

That's pretty cool mate ... I will glad to meet you any time you come to Cyprus !!!! :)

awesome!

when I went to cyprus (phapos) was brilliant loads of starlets I seen and civics :)

nice one

I have friends in Paphos with very cool starlets and Glanzas ... Also Nicosia , where i live , has a lot of nice Starlets

Cool dude!

Ωραίος δικέ μου!

I apreciate it man !!!!

Ευχαριστω πολυ μεγαλε , και εκει ελλαδα εχετε πολυ ωραια εργαλεια !!! :)