Setting Fuel Pressure Regulator

Probably being very dumb here but how do you set the correct pressure?

I know you need to unscrew the nut on the top but do you do this once the car is running?

Can you set the correct pressure before you start the car?

Cheers,

Charlie

i set mine on warm engine you will see it differs hot from cold as you said the screw adjust the pressure then gently lock it in situ with the nut on the screw

vacuum off and keep your eye on the revs and afr gauge !!!

you will notice revs will go up or down depending on the pressure u are !!!!

When I took my starlet last year to a rolling road everything was set up including the FPR etc on there dyno so when I made 195bhp and on standard ecu and ct9 he said everything was running great, obviously as Colin knows this time round when I have run in the engines had an engine rebuild, I only gonna turn the boost up to about 170-180bhp, I just don't think the car didn't like 195 on standard everything 👍

Quote me someone if I'm wrong but do we have fpr's on for things like fcd's? Yep I have the dreaded fcd on mine hence why I wanted it on the rolling road etc to make sure all was ok and it wasn't running lean etc the usual stuff, until the cars run in now I will be saving for an greddy blue and Map 👍

FCD set at zero (if you have one)

FPR 2.4BAR

Boost Pre fuel cut around .7bar ish

This will fuel which ever turbo you have fine.

If you wish to exceed fuel cut boost, you'll need to have the FCD and FPR set on a dyno or while monitoring det and wideband if you have