Rolling Road Day @ Tuning Developments..

Just been talking to Mike @ Tuning Developments and have managed to arrange a rolling road day on Sunday 12th April.

I arranged one of these at Tuning Developments a couple of years ago and it was a really good day out with a wide variety of cars attending. It gives people a chance to get a power graph of your car to display with your car before the busy show season starts and also be a good way to put some faces to usernames!

Power runs will be £40 which will include both boost and wideband monitoring. Mike is open to suggestions as to any discounted prices on the day of the meet.

If you are not interested in the event then please keep comment to a minimum as I will be monitoring the thread.

Rolling road day @ Tuning Developments 9.30am

32 Melford Court

Hardwick Grange

Birchwood

Warrington

Cheshire

WA1 4RZ

As always, please post and I shall add you to the list. This will just keep the list nice and tidy.

1, Matt1878

2, Jordan Walker

3, Drongo Boi

4, Bluebear

5, DavidAshton

6, BJShipley

7, Bean

8, Gilly

9, LDouble

10, Maddox710

11, Hair

12, Aleximport25

13, RobSR

14, Lew777

15, Naz

16, TheAmerican

17, Yorke

18, Akyakapotter

19, CtopZ

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good mate!...

As I said in the main post. If you dont have anything good to say, please don't say anything at all. I'm simply trying to gauge interest.

aww man, my humour has been moderated :(

hope yous get a RR day sorted, look forward to the pics and vids.

Phil

aww man, my humour has been moderated :(

hope yous get a RR day sorted, look forward to the pics and vids.

Phil

I see the humour, I just didn't feel as though it was relevant for the thread :)

I will be sure to get video's and pictures of the runs and fingers crossed it will be a good day like last time!:D

I see the humour, I just didn't feel as though it was relevant for the thread :)
I will be sure to get video's and pictures of the runs and fingers crossed it will be a good day like last time! :D

Relevance? you asked me to post a silly picture in your first post :) you know keeping silly things to a minimum :)

If you are not interested in the rolling then please keep comment to a minimum as I will be monitoring the thread.

hope its a good day out, any plans for food and what not?

Phil

Relevance? you asked me to post a silly picture in your first post :) you know keeping silly things to a minimum :)

hope its a good day out, any plans for food and what not?

Phil

Lmao! We had a bit of a bbq last time. Could do that again or there is a McDonald's not far away!:D