Rolling Road Day @ Tuning Developments..

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all mate, anyone is welcome in anything. It's just only being advertised on UKSO :)

cheers mate, ill aim to get the car sorted by then and boost controller installed :) This is 2 days after my birthday so I need to treat myself to more parts i think :)

Likewise bro. Don't know whether i'll be in mx5 or a different car :p but we'll see. Is there gonna be some meeting point for anyone along the way you reckon?

I don't think so mate. It's nice and easy to get to. Don't think there will be enough coming from one particular location to arrange convoy as such.

I don't think so mate. It's nice and easy to get to. Don't think there will be enough coming from one particular location to arrange convoy as such.

Alright just wondering I might have a 350z and a WRX tagging along would be a nice way to end a wedding weekend. Would you need confirmation on if they come?

Alright just wondering I might have a 350z and a WRX tagging along would be a nice way to end a wedding weekend. Would you need confirmation on if they come?

Not at all no that's fine. As above, the more the merrier. Just putting the word out and offering members a day to get out, chat to some people, put usernames to faces etc :)

Likewise bro. Don't know whether i'll be in mx5 or a different car :p but we'll see. Is there gonna be some meeting point for anyone along the way you reckon?

Don't think any of the Colne lot are coming so it might not be worth setting up a meeting. Then again, if you're bringing other mates/cars, it could be a good idea.

Don't think any of the Colne lot are coming so it might not be worth setting up a meeting. Then again, if you're bringing other mates/cars, it could be a good idea.

Yea Im hoping to bring quite a few friend/cars. So far I have a friend who wants to come in his Pulsar. Another who also has a forged mx5 (he's hoping to get it back together in time fingers crossed.) Also got a mk2 mx5 coming, and another mk1 mx5 (350z, wrx sent message to them awaiting reply.)

Edited by TheAmerican

1, Matt1878

2, Jordan Walker * replaced Akyakapotter

3, Drongo Boi

4, Bluebear

5, DavidAshton

6, BJShipley

7, Bean

8, Gilly + 1 Non membered Starlet for dyno

9, LDouble

10, Maddox710

11, Hair

12, Aleximport

13, RobSR

14, Lew777

15, Naz

16, TheAmerican

Updated!:)

1, Matt1878

2, Jordan Walker * replaced Akyakapotter

3, Drongo Boi

4, Bluebear

5, DavidAshton

6, BJShipley

7, Bean

8, Gilly + 1 Non membered Starlet for dyno

9, LDouble

10, Maddox710

11, Hair

12, Aleximport

13, RobSR

14, Lew777

15, Naz

16, TheAmerican

17, Yorke

Keep it coming guys. Speaking to Mike about the meet when I went down there today. The new unit is really nice! Loads of spaces for parking on the day too.

Winner, I always used to get disorientated finding their old place :p

It wasn't so bad getting off the motorway etc it was just the maze of the industrial estate. Its a little the same in this one tbh, lots of roads but its just straight to the bottom and right.