Ep91 Apexi Power FC, Hand Commander,3bar map sensor. Price Drop, fc-hako cable sold

Item For Sale:

Ep91 Apexi Power FC, Hand Commander, 3bar map sensor.

Item Condition & Description:

Im not gonna bore you with and indepth description of what the unit can do. But the short end of the stick is, that its a plug and play fully programable ecu!

The unit and all included accessories are in a excellent, used, working order. This ecu was orignally an ep82 unit but i rewired the harness for an ep91. Im an aircraft electrician by trade so rest assured the harness has been made to a high standard by myself. Ive owned the unit for about 4 years and in that time has never missed a beat. Its been more than adequate for getting me up to 300bhp.

The hand commander is in excellent working condition, but may have the odd blemish/ scratch here and there.A Vw 3 bar map sensor is included along with wiring connector this was bought new about 4 years ago. Ive probably covered about 5000miles in that time and a couple of track days.

Price:

The price of these has sky rocketed in the past couple of months. Im not here to make a massive profit and rip people off. I just want whats owed.

£800 incl all fees and postage.

Pictures:

powerfc2_zps19c02d35.jpg

powerfc5_zpsbf7dd24d.jpg

powerfc4_zpsf08abe4f.png

Payment & Shipping Details:

Payment Via Paypal fees included.

Postage included via Royal Mail 24hr tracked, insured upto £1000. Mainland uk only.

Edited by pockrockgtti

Does it need other harnesses buying to control boost I.e boost harness injection harness like the emanage or does it come with everything and can be controlled through the harness supplied in thia sale thread?

Does it need other harnesses buying to control boost I.e boost harness injection harness like the emanage or does it come with everything and can be controlled through the harness supplied in thia sale thread?

no mate its direct plug and play remove your old ecu and plug this one in no extra wiring needed you can also control your boost through this if you buy a boost solenoid it's a great bit of kit