Any detailing experts here?

Looking for some advise to get my paint looking as good as it can - first off the car is over 10 years old so is in no way perfect but I do try to keep it looking good.

The products I use:

Meguiars Gold Class shampoo

Autoglym SRP

Meguiars Tech Wax 2.0

Meguiars Ultimate Quick Wax (also used the Gold Class version, can't tell the difference)

Meguiars Clay Bar kit

Meguiars Hot Rims wheel cleaner

Autoglym Tar Remover

loads of microfibre towels, microfibre polishing pads, sheepskin wash mitt

2-3 buckets

plus a few other things for cleaning windows, stainless steel cleaner for the exhaust, etc...

There are probably some better products out there that are only sold online so I'm open to suggestions on what to replace them with once they run out.

I'm not one of these people who has time to clean the car every weekend but I do try to do it as often as possible as I don't like having a dirty car.

I'd say twice a year I spend a full day on it, tar remover, clay bar, SRP, go over everything from start to finish.

Then regular washes are easy, just a simple wash and clean the wheels, and quick-wax. Once the wax starts to fade I give it a proper go over with Tech Wax 2.0 rather than just the spray stuff.

I don't know if my method is right or wrong but the paint always looks fresh and from a couple of feet away it looks really good and the average person wouldn't know any different. However up close you can see it's far from perfect. There are swirl marks especially on the bonnet.

Been looking at a few things, Meguiars Swirl X and Ultimate Compound, basically looking for suggestions on what to use to remove the swirl marks and get the paint looking perfect, as well as any other products or things I should be doing.

Edited by ste91