Locked my build thread

Hi,

Why would you lock my build thread? I haven't got round to putting all the prices up hence why I've not out a breaking thread up. I'd have appreciate a PM or message over Facebook saying it was against UKSO rules or some thing along those lines and I'd have edited my comment.

Jheeze

Aamir

You've been a member on here long enough to know why its happened.

you turned it into a breakers thread, as of the main title. All classified adverts need approval before being posted. Therefore breaking the rules hence being locked.

Copy over your list grab some pics from your build and slap some prices with them in a breakers ad and we will get it approved.

Once thats up and running your build thread will be unlocked for any further updates.

The rules apply to everyone Im afraid.

I've just seen the other thread. What an absolute joke.

This forum is going downhill and its a real shame too because I used to love coming on here. Not anymore though.

Also in regards to you lot saying I broke the rules? No I didnt break any rules. I never listed any prices so don't shoot me. All I did was simply put my full spec on my BUILD thread. Now guys you say on the other thread if there was a problem it should have been dealt with through Pm's to prevent all the nonsense from the other users then why didn't any of you PM me? Not one PM I received all I did was get my thread locked. How do you expect others to react?

by the way Jo I thought you was banning/blocking your UKSO account for a few months? Loll.

(by the way if I put my spec on this thread and said I was breaking my car would that result in this thread being locked too) ha.

Also last but not least I'd have gone through the effort of putting up a proper breaking thread but I knew that half of you guys will complain at my prices.

Seems these days it's hard to keep everyone happy.

Love you all

Aamir

xx

By all means make a thread in the breakers yard if that is what you want to do with your car dude..

Your prices are your prices.. If someone is interested in your items but don't like your price then let them PM you. You can only decline the offer.

If you pop a list up on here I will lock it., just because you said it.. Oh and because it's not in the breakers yard :D

Matt.

Why did you bring Jo into this? She hasn't even commented on here. Or are you really that obsessed with trying to cause shit with her all the time?

The rules are there for everyone. Morgey just explained everything to you.

Quote Aamir: Also in regards to you lot saying I broke the rules? No I didnt break any rules. I never listed any prices so don't shoot me. All I did was simply put my full spec on my BUILD thread.

Yes you did do this, but you also followed it up saying any and all items were forsale. Therefore breaking the rules....

I know matt. I'm proper fed up of arguing with Aamir. He insists on bullying jo all the time with snide little comments and posts and it's starting to piss me off a bit. If he continues I'm going to ask all moderators if it's acceptable for another member to constantly give another member a hard time. Technically bullying.

Other threads locked so will say in here as its the same kinda thing.

Whatever gay shit is said on facebook should be left there, its dragging onto here and bringing this site down with childish jibes and pointless rants.

It's a bit of a joke how that other thread gets locked then all the mods go on to the thread and have ther say when know one else can comment lol

Other threads locked so will say in here as its the same kinda thing.

Whatever gay shit is said on facebook should be left there, its dragging onto here and bringing this site down with childish jibes and pointless rants.

it's getting shit on here man isn't it every other days sumthing like this pops up lol

Yep, no wonder a lot of people have moved or are moving away from the 'scene'

It's a bit of a joke how that other thread gets locked then all the mods go on to the thread and have ther say when know one else can comment lol it's getting shit on here man isn't it every other days sumthing like this pops up lol

Hurry up and lock the thread. Use all the power you have to your advantage.

I rest my case. Next time if there's a problem please PM me rather than lock the thread.

Adam I actually don't give a shit about what you think, you make it out as if you have nothing against me and try make me look bad?

Also in regards to bullying Jo? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. She does something to someone else and when someone does it to her oh shit it's suddenly against the law isn't it.

Goodnight

Xxxxx

I know it's proper irritating that they always get the last say in a certain topic then quickly lock the thread.

Grrrrrrrr

Xxxx

I know it's proper irritating that they always get the last say in a certain topic then quickly lock the thread.

Grrrrrrrr

Xxxx

Hurry up and lock the thread. Use all the power you have to your advantage.

I rest my case. Next time if there's a problem please PM me rather than lock the thread.

Adam I actually don't give a shit about what you think, you make it out as if you have nothing against me and try make me look bad?

Also in regards to bullying Jo? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. She does something to someone else and when someone does it to her oh shit it's suddenly against the law isn't it.

Goodnight

Xxxxx

Is this on facebook ? Shouldnt be brought on here, because lets be honest nobody fuckin cares.

My only issue with you personally is that you always argue with me for no reason. I ask why and you never justify. Feel like you're playing "chase me chase me" like boys and girls do in primary school... My main issue with you is bullying jo. I say bully because it's constantly. You never stop. I'm sick of all your shit popping up on here and Facebook all the time. Need to grow up because no one cares. This is a CAR forum.

really all this is happening why dont you just put it in the breaking thread and get it other with and not kick up a fuss ive personally not been on here that long and i know that that would get the thread locked ect its simple things that kick things of these days in no way am i a kiss ass but you can see that the mods / staff put alot of effort into this forum and sort out shows and stands ect so its not like they sit back and do nothing they do do alot and they sort out bbqs and show prizes and stuff from what i saw at j.a.e so they do actually put the money to use buying them and then they heaters for everyone and the gazibo ect they are doing alot to help everyone on here to just be gratefull its not like all the other forums full of kids

It's a bit of a joke how that other thread gets locked then all the mods go on to the thread and have ther say when know one else can comment lol

it's getting shit on here man isn't it every other days sumthing like this pops up lol

It's not a joke at all? Matt had seen what had been put about the UKSO funds and JDM-ep and thought it should be cleared up, that's all :)

I don't understand why it's been petty on here recently. It's like everyone's on their period. Arguments, sly comments, little digs. I don't understand. If people have issues with one another, why make a thread and publicly argue. I don't see the need for it.

We come on here for help, advice, banter, parts etc.. Not to bicker like girls. The starlet scene is by far one of the best and has been growing year on year.