Alex's Starlet - Tight Budget Build

Hi all, as some may remember I did start a thread last year but to my disappointment I never actually got the Starlet. But this should be different. I now have been given it, a 1998 Starlet Solida and have no idea what to really do to it as I have an extremely low budget. So far I have got a VW Golf splitter that I need to cut to size. But that's about it Please reply with any possible ideas I can do. Thanks :thumbsup:

Edited by alexjt18
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will do, I'm not thinking of performance enhancing mods yet just making it look nicer and fix little problems that it has.

I will do, I'm not thinking of performance enhancing mods yet just making it look nicer and fix little problems that it has.

Even a set of t sport alloys from a yaris can usually be found pretty cheapish and just finishes the car off a little better than steels :)

Dont impulse buy is the best advice, I'm the worst for it and it gets me in tricky situations. Plan what you want/can afford and stick to that!