importing cars

Is there anyone on here that deals with importing? I have seen a glanza v auto that I'm interested in & I have emailed a couple of import company's but they do not want to get involved as they only deal with company's that they no, been told to be very carefull. The car I have seen is on tradecarview company that has got it for sale IMIAUTO.COM they have got good reviews on tradecarview, can anyone help me with this? Thanks

20726682_1-1_zpsai97k0bi.jpg

Edited by mart1

Contact flat out imports... Don't be fooled by the low prices on tradecarview is loads of hidden fees when importing ..handling fees

,,30% tax and a few other things it may look cheap but it's not

Edited by Whitenoize

Contact flat out imports... Don't be fooled by the low prices on tradecarview is loads of hidden fees when importing ..handling fees

,,30% tax and a few other things it may look cheap but it's not

yeah this is what worrys me,if i have I got enough money with all the vat tax fees & all the rest.

yeah this is what worrys me,if i have I got enough money with all the vat tax fees & all the rest.

you need to make sure you have the money to pay when they ask for the charges etc or you can lose the car and what you have paid best leave it to an import company as they know what they are doing with the paper work n all that try flatoutimports they import loads

you need to make sure you have the money to pay when they ask for the charges etc or you can lose the car and what you have paid best leave it to an import company as they know what they are doing with the paper work n all that try flatoutimports they import loads

cheers I have messaged them, not open till Monday though.

I imported my own car from tradecarview I started to so a thread on it if you have a search it should still be there I can't find it on my phone

Hi I will try and find it, what was the company name you got the car off? Would like to use someone really that i can trust.
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to revive an old thread - but I'm currently looking at maybe importing a GT turbo - I think it's my best chance at getting a non modified / standardish one.

Anyone recommend JM-Imports? Or is Flatout imports the only way to go? Thanks.

Sorry to revive an old thread - but I'm currently looking at maybe importing a GT turbo - I think it's my best chance at getting a non modified / standardish one.

Anyone recommend JM-Imports? Or is Flatout imports the only way to go? Thanks.

Hi I was going to get a company to deal with import for me, JDM Auctionwatch rang them a couple of times gave them £500 paypal deposit then they go on to putting a bid down for your car that you like, you can go on there car auctions before you give them a deposit, & if you win it they email you the next day, unfortunately I just missed out on a very low mileage black glanza v, gave them a good price to go off as well, it did piss me of as that car I bid on did not make the auction price first time around & then I went on to do a good bid then everyone's bids on it lol & lost out so if you do see a car make sure you put a good figure down. I didn't carry on with it in the end & JDM gladly gave me my £500 deposit back, they very helpful and deal for UK also, good luck if you do, it can get very stressful at times.:-)

Thanks for the reply mate. The dilemma I'm having is I need a near standard GT for insurance, although finding one in the UK is impossible. It may be cheaper to buy one here and de-modify it as it were, although a standard exhaust will cost about £800(!!?!?) so we'll see