Recently I purchased this mk3 Gi after seeing it for sale on eBay/ukso.

I was looking to buy another car to use as a daily but also a car which the misses could use (which is cheap to insure) once she passes her driving test. This came up whilst randomly searching for cars and as soon as she set her eyes on it (being a fan of the mk3 gt) she said we have to buy it! So.... we did lol.

The car has been owned by the same elderly lady since imported in 2000 before it was picked up from the family I purchased from which buy and sell cars.

It is 100% original and has a couple of nice optional extras such as wind deflectors, 5 piece mat set and a parking pole. The body work is very straight but it has suffered a couple of knocks to the front and rear bumpers as well as a scuff on the passenger door. (Nothing a little paint won't cure)

the interior is mint considering the age but could do with a good clean. Other than the damage, the paintwork is good but I don't think it was cleaned often as it's a little tacky.

As some of you may know I'm quite meticulous about my cars so all the worn, corroded or damaged items are being fixed or replaced.
The overall plan for the car is to keep it 100% oem with a few optional extras :)

_3.jpeg

_3-1.jpeg

_3-2.jpeg

_3-3.jpeg

_3-4.jpeg

_3-5.jpeg

Edited by theminiguru
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same with the Cynos matey, bit of a rare find but it needs alot of TLC to get it where I want it. And the autobox needs to go lol.

Day

same as the gi buddy. Nice car but needs so much work to get to a standard where I'm happy with it :)

Managed to source these rare optional starlet alloys from Fiddlersport in Manchester last weekend. extremely nice guy and very informative about starlets :)

They do require a refurb but once complete they will look amazing on the car!

20150125_155933.jpg

20150125_155949.jpg

20150125_172727.jpg

Edited by theminiguru