ksport brake kit fitment over alloys

I seriously need some help I have a ksport 6 pot brake kit with the bigger 286mm discs on my glanza I want to change the alloys for rota grids I got the template from ksport and drift works say theu wont fit due to the length of tge caliper catching at the ends am sure last year I seen someone who had these wheels 15" rota grids over this brake kit with 20mm spacers I just want advice if its correct I could go 16" but I would rather not as I may meed to adjust my varis wings to get 16" wheels on

You will need to get the correct offset my team dynamics only just fit et35 15" 7j. Et30 or lower would be better.

If I go for 7" rim width its et40 and 8" is et20 but the 8" would stick out a lot am guessing? ?

Do you think any wheel that are 15" 7j et 35 will fit? I dont really like the look of the team dynamic pro alloys is there anything else similar to rota grid so 5 spoke they do which will fit?

I only know team dynamics fit because that's what I've got 😎

• 2 years later...