EP91 - GlanzaV - Burwash Build TD05

haha im tempted but its finding a decent way of securring the mesh etc.

I can't run a filter on mine because there is no room, I've found the best way to secure the mesh is to use a decent strong jubaliie clip, just make sure it's tight. I would run a filter but there is zero room like yourself. Also keep an eye on the mesh from time to time as well. I have never had any problems so I'm sure it will be fine.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't run a filter on mine because there is no room, I've found the best way to secure the mesh is to use a decent strong jubaliie clip, just make sure it's tight. I would run a filter but there is zero room like yourself. Also keep an eye on the mesh from time to time as well. I have never had any problems so I'm sure it will be fine.

Just avoid the beach and change the engine oil often :)

I run mine open never had any issues..depends if you can afford for it too go wrong tho i suppose. Wouldn't personally mesh it..a) its quite restrictive and b ) theres a very high chance it'll suck it in if you turn it upto 2 bar. Cant you get a tight 90 degree bend on that? Hard to tell from the pic!

Edited by RobSR

Thanks for the heads up pal, no harm in trying it :)

Just avoid the beach and change the engine oil often :)

NOTED ! Ahaha :p

I run mine open never had any issues..depends if you can afford for it too go wrong tho i suppose. Wouldn't personally mesh it..a) its quite restrictive and b ) theres a very high chance it'll suck it in if you turn it upto 2 bar. Cant you get a tight 90 degree bend on that? Hard to tell from the pic!

Yeah we'll see. The outlet is 50mm on compressor housing and there isnt 50mm of room between the remote head lines & turbo. Its a tricky one, although it wont be ideal, mesh MIGHT be my only option. I'll try a few things out first & see how i get on with the mesh.

mine looks just as tight as that and I got a 90 on it but had the cut down the length of joiner

It is very tight, got any pictures bro?

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

So after a long time of this being neglected - the work has continued.

Things to do;

Finish installing windows

New Water Lines for TD05 

New Wheels - Ordered :)

Tidy up interior

Re-Map (Suggestions)

And then hopefully, we are good to go !

Where has everybody been getting there Glanza's Mapped recently and what sort of results are we looking at ?

Are TD still the top dogs?

Thanks People

3 hours ago, jellybaby said:

Depends on budget and location I would recommend tourqe development international they based lake side mark the owner is a top bloke and tune f1 cars so they shit hot 

Jelly, you Essex/Kent based? (Sorry NS for the hijack!)

17 minutes ago, jayc-glanza17 said:

Can do. What meet isit? Is that a friday?

Just trying to get some starlets together from local area! 

Yea it’s a Friday, thought maybe food and a chat!

50 minutes ago, jayc-glanza17 said:

2nd friday of each month.. 

We do that this side of pond.. for passion jap.. at brentwood halfway house..

Is that all jap motors or just starlets? 

23 minutes ago, jayc-glanza17 said:

All jap mate. 

That’s cool, I’m trying to get a bit of a starlet community together so we can then turn out to stuff like this in numbers. 

1 hour ago, Neversimple said:

I want to be there so much! like a 2 year old in a Cadbury factory right now getting grumpy not being able to choose. I am back in Denmark 24th I think

Booooo..... that is all!!! Lol

• 2 weeks later...