Fitting oem wind deflectors

On the last clip I would use double sided tape as you have the other clips to support the wind deflector, I'm just thinking double sided tape would work but sooner or later it's gonna unstick and bye bye wind deflector if your driving

I'm taking mine off today al see about getting some pics

Please do!

I found this tape from a local shop, but I'm not sure if it's available in UK. Anyway it's a weatherproof..

606278.jpg

Edited by JayJ

3M usually do some awesomely strong adhesive tape, you could possibly use a blob of tiger seal at either end to ensure it's not going anywhere. I wouldn't seal the whole thing though as you'll never get them off

Edited by Arnold

Went to take them off but there is tape all along I thought it was just clips with tape at the corner! Leaving them for now or I will be left with a tape mark, good luck getting them on secure!

3M usually do some awesomely strong adhesive tape, you could possibly use a blob of tiger seal at either end to ensure it's not going anywhere. I wouldn't seal the whole thing though as you'll never get them off

3M tape works great for this typw of stuff....its the proper stuff that the good bodywork shop use

cheap two sided tapes will release very qucikly

• 4 weeks later...

Bond them in place mate clips are good but on my old prelude and my dads skyline i always found the oem clips kept snapping, I've got clips with my oem deflectors for my 91 but not sure if im gunna use them for that reason lol