This rat has deleted me off of facebook and wont reply to any of my messages either. He bought an apexi power fc off me which he told me was faulty. He got a full refund IMMEDIATLY although i knew there was nothing wrong with it. He told me he posted it back months ago and it still hasnt arrived, i was away for four months and had no access to internet however my dad emailed him back and for until my dad was told it was sent. he doesnt have a postage reciept funnily enough and as i said has now blocked me on facebook. Hopefully posting on here might jog his fucking memory as to where my ecu is.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye under normal circumstances i would wait for it to arrive but i was in jail for 4 months so obviously couldnt do it that way. funnily enough hes just messaged me on facebook giving out excuses sayin he had to deactivate his account for security reasons. Hes talking shit obviously but hopefully i will get it back soon. if it goes tits up flights to where he stays are only £60 so ill get it back another way

He's probably only realized you've been locked up for four months and shit his pants because he's in for a good slap for ripping you off.

Hope he sorts it out, other wise please do give him a good slap...just in private :) You don't want another 4 months juggling the soap in the shower!

we will wait and see he says it was lost when it was posted. hopefully it will appear. and no mate haha no slapping involved i just want my ecu back as its alot of money to lose

No Colin. I'm saying what goes around comes around. I've been left with a ridiculous bill, smashed up main mode of transport and to make things worst, know the people who done it to me. And they get what? I work hard to enjoy what I have. I worked very hard just so I can have a, let's face it, shit 125 motorbike. Only to have it robbed, smashed up and returned. Whilst the scumbags who did getting away scott free and then pointing and laughing as I ride around on it. So Yeah, in my opinion fuck em. It is beyond embarrassment riding around on my bike now. Once my pride and joy, now a pile of rubbish. So if I could do the same to them, I probably would. The fact that they don't have anything worth robbing is because in this world it is too easy to cheat, lie and steal and as such have nothing.

So yeah, I don't have any sympathy for criminals who get a taste of their own medicine. Quite frankly the justice system is a bloody joke, the nation is too soft.

go and fuck urself you clown. uv got no idea what i was in there for but it certainly wasnt smashing up peoples belongings. im not a criminal either that was my first offence. not that i need to explain myself to you. go find somewhere else to spout your shit to people that give a fuck.

callum i think thats out of order what you have said in your post. So basically anyone that has ever done something wrong as small as it could be should deserve to be robbed and have there items taken and damaged and to add have cash taken and then be mugged off about it.

as garry said it was a first offence so his record has been clean uptil now and his first thing/conviction was ok a bit naughty havent we all done something a bit naughty in the past i have you have dont deny it no ones an angel. its fact we aint programmed to be perfect we all have our flaws no matter how small

what you have done is basically attack garry verbally and said he deserves this. Just because "people you know" decided to smash your bike up in my eyes you must of done something on them or something else i aint getting into it with you thats your buisness.

i think you need to read that comment and think real hard about what your saying in that comment and maybe understand no matter what people have done be it for whatever reason dont deserve to be attacked like that for no reason.

No Colin. I'm saying what goes around comes around. I've been left with a ridiculous bill, smashed up main mode of transport and to make things worst, know the people who done it to me. And they get what? I work hard to enjoy what I have. I worked very hard just so I can have a, let's face it, shit 125 motorbike. Only to have it robbed, smashed up and returned. Whilst the scumbags who did getting away scott free and then pointing and laughing as I ride around on it. So Yeah, in my opinion fuck em. It is beyond embarrassment riding around on my bike now. Once my pride and joy, now a pile of rubbish. So if I could do the same to them, I probably would. The fact that they don't have anything worth robbing is because in this world it is too easy to cheat, lie and steal and as such have nothing.

So yeah, I don't have any sympathy for criminals who get a taste of their own medicine. Quite frankly the justice system is a bloody joke, the nation is too soft.

So what did you do to deserve getting your wee bike smashed up then ? Nothing ?

The way I see Garry does the fair thing here, he has taken somebody's word and refunded the money I guess if he wasn't serving his sentence so soon for whatever reason he would of waited, just because somebody goes to jail doesn't mean he's a nasty person Calum and your story has nothing to do with the case at hand if anything whitenoize is the criminal here as he hasn't provided any evidence to Garry anyways I hope things get sorted keep the forum reliable etc

bloody hell your all quick to jump on the band wagon as usual and supposedly im criminal now lol will up date this with my version of events.. First of all I've contacted paypal to see wer they stand on the matter and am in the process of getting an engineers report done as as the ecu was faulty will also be seeking legal advice when I get back in from exercise.. I got a refund through paypal as the ecu was faulty and rightly so.. ther was no contact the whole way through the clam process yes I know he was in jail but how the hell was I ment to know I wanted to be covered as anyone else would ..When I got the refund I sent back the 300 odd straight away that gary had sent me for the carbon bonnet as part of the deal.. Gary sent the money from his gf account so I'd no address to send the ecu back.. Few weeks down the line got an email from Gary's dad explaining the situation and the ecu got sent back to his dad's work address tracked and traced with parcel force now as far as I was concerned the ecu was sent back and recived.. 5 weeks later his bro messages me on facebook.. Hi mate ecu still hasn't turned up? now I understand Gary's situation but y the hell lave it 5 weeks before telling me it's not turned up.. What am I ment to do now so went Into over drive to pull the house apart to try find this parcelforce recipt its 5 or 6 week later and the gf has prob binned it with all the other Crap leave sitting about.. I compleatly understand y Gary is pissed off but in no way did I con him or have done a runner with his ecu or his money like its being made out

Like I said I'm on exersize with work for 8-10 weeks so replys will be slow

if the ecu was tracked and traced then how the hell is it lost? u never provided me or my dad with a tracking number at any time. also the reason there was no contact was obviously because i was inside, my dad has a buisness to run so clearly he had more on his mind. however when we first spoke i felt as if i could trust you and contact would be held throughout, even though i was inside i got your refund sorted asap, surely if u had the tracking no it would have been sent to me the day the ecu was sent. either way in my eyes you are responsible. i sent it and it reached u the next day tracked and traced so until it arrives i dont beleive a word you say

if the ecu was tracked and traced then how the hell is it lost? u never provided me or my dad with a tracking number at any time. also the reason there was no contact was obviously because i was inside, my dad has a buisness to run so clearly he had more on his mind. however when we first spoke i felt as if i could trust you and contact would be held throughout, even though i was inside i got your refund sorted asap, surely if u had the tracking no it would have been sent to me the day the ecu was sent. either way in my eyes you are responsible. i sent it and it reached u the next day tracked and traced so until it arrives i dont beleive a word you say

Not wanting to stoke a fire but out of interest when you sent the ecu in the first place did you send whitenoize the tracking number?

I know when I post things I don't normally send the tracking umber unless asked for it...

Even tracked things go missing.

However if parcel force are contacted with a date and collection/drop off address they may be able to find the original tracking number?

Edited by WallaceGlanza

would you not have a confirmation email from parcel force of the recipt. i have sent stuff over to uk using gls , nightline etc, i have every single email that was ever sent to me by them as confirmation of transaction, so if someone said u didn't send it il be like ya ok buddy, boom! proof right there

check your email man

If u post it at a post office you just get a paper receipt. I keep mine but of someone asked for one 5 weeks later I'd struggle to have it still

scan it on scanner phot copy it, store it away, in a black book time date name of person etc, cover your asses lads..

I generally asked the person to tell me if they have received it or if i don't hear from them after a week or do ask to make sure everything's alright. I've sent big things like roll cages to Germany and tons of packages to oz and New Zealand and business is normaly concluded in like 2 weeks tops i appreciate the circumstances but 5 weeks is along time to then start complaining things haven't arrived

bloody hell your all quick to jump on the band wagon as usual and supposedly im criminal now lol will up date this with my version of events.. First of all I've contacted paypal to see wer they stand on the matter and am in the process of getting an engineers report done as as the ecu was faulty will also be seeking legal advice when I get back in from exercise.. I got a refund through paypal as the ecu was faulty and rightly so.. ther was no contact the whole way through the clam process yes I know he was in jail but how the hell was I ment to know I wanted to be covered as anyone else would ..When I got the refund I sent back the 300 odd straight away that gary had sent me for the carbon bonnet as part of the deal.. Gary sent the money from his gf account so I'd no address to send the ecu back.. Few weeks down the line got an email from Gary's dad explaining the situation and the ecu got sent back to his dad's work address tracked and traced with parcel force now as far as I was concerned the ecu was sent back and recived.. 5 weeks later his bro messages me on facebook.. Hi mate ecu still hasn't turned up? now I understand Gary's situation but y the hell lave it 5 weeks before telling me it's not turned up.. What am I ment to do now so went Into over drive to pull the house apart to try find this parcelforce recipt its 5 or 6 week later and the gf has prob binned it with all the other Crap leave sitting about.. I compleatly understand y Gary is pissed off but in no way did I con him or have done a runner with his ecu or his money like its being made out

Like I said I'm on exersize with work for 8-10 weeks so replys will be slow

Garry said above he refunded you IMMEDIATELY, you said you got refunded through paypal? Not having a go or aiming anything at anyone I just like happy endings lol when you use internet parcel force it asks both email parts...somebody must have email confirmation and reciept and signature somewhere. As soon as you find proof your in the clear really. Why would you missplace a receipt for an APEXI ecu! I would have it nailed to my wall it's not like a bag of Haribo's gone missing!! Edited by Gainzy

i sent him a tracking number and had it insured for 800....its not difficult. i knew the value so i covered my ass incase of things like this. as i said i was inside for 4 months, had i been out it would have got chased up straight away. i understand 5 weeks is a long wait without telling if it had arrived, obviously there is nothing i could do about that. however when im sending stuff i like to check if its arrived with the buyer, which he never done. he also never sent any tracking number at any point even when he said it was sent.

also when i posted it i used a post office bot any internet sites. if everything was done correctly ryans end then we wouldnt have this issue. he never even put a return address on the parcel he sent so if it is lost they wont know where to send it back to