• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the ecu was tracked and traced then how the hell is it lost? u never provided me or my dad with a tracking number at any time. also the reason there was no contact was obviously because i was inside, my dad has a buisness to run so clearly he had more on his mind. however when we first spoke i felt as if i could trust you and contact would be held throughout, even though i was inside i got your refund sorted asap, surely if u had the tracking no it would have been sent to me the day the ecu was sent. either way in my eyes you are responsible. i sent it and it reached u the next day tracked and traced so until it arrives i dont beleive a word you say

what not to believe that's exactly the way things happened.. It's not my problem if you get sent down or your dad has a business to run and can't let me know untill 5 weeks after that it hasn't turned up... and you didn't issue me a refund paypal issued me the refund when ther was absolutely no contact through the paypal claim .. Yes I admit things wernt perfect my side and should have put the receipt in a safe place but after 5 week you tend to assume that it's been received

If you didn't send me a fuckd ecu in the first place and then get locked up we wouldn't have this problem would we

Edited by Whitenoize

also when i posted it i used a post office bot any internet sites. if everything was done correctly ryans end then we wouldnt have this issue. he never even put a return address on the parcel he sent so if it is lost they wont know where to send it back to

get a grip you nob i wouldnt have had the ecu for sale if i knew it was fucked would i. it worked when i bought it and its never moved since. as i said its your responsibility to get it to me safely regardless of the situation my end. i obviously never got locked up intentionally you tit. I've explained why there was no contact heaps of times, and as i said regardless of contact or not its your responsibility to get it found

also when i posted it i used a post office bot any internet sites. if everything was done correctly ryans end then we wouldnt have this issue. he never even put a return address on the parcel he sent so if it is lost they wont know where to send it back to

I would ask for the engineers report or phone number to see if it was faulty as you knew it wasn't? At least then if you get it back you could provide proof it's fully working? As you say always put your postcode return for extra coverage. I think he could ring parcel force telling them he had it tracked and traced they should be able to see from his address details on file to see what's happened to it, worth a shot!

If Ryan rings parcel force with his address and Gary rings the local depo summit might come up but regardless of what happens Ryan should either send him proof the ecu was knackered or he has sent it or cut his loss and payout regardless of what happened to Gary he should of been provided with something one day later or 5 weeks later, takes 2 secs to take a picture/send a message hope you lads get sorted :)

I've rang parcelforce and they can't do much without the recipt unfortunately only reason they could give me for it not turning up was missed delivery and the card getting misplaced or a fuck up on the postoffice side when they booked the delivery on ther system.. Well your bro told me you hadn't ran the ecu yourself that you got it from the guy you got your car from when my friend put the ecu in his car the had commander froze on the apexi logo and wouldn't do anything was also a problem with the ecu but I will wait untill I get a chance to speak to him as I can't remember exactly what it was Dont was to post the wrong thing as I know nothing about ecu,s

You would think parcel force or any other delivery force would have a separate van to take returns to addresses on separate file from the senders where the fuck do things go it pisses me off I know receipts do go missing or whatever but they have no effort to return things, if they had stickers to scan a parcel for returns it would make things easier!!! Try ring you local office they might have left it there Ryan

Most lost parcels end up being sold at auctions. I remember a thing on Facebook ages ago about some guy buying a load of parcels at one and it had a prototype of some part destined for a supercar and it sold for mental money at auction. The sad fact we couriers are cunts at the best of times the fact the charge you extra for insurance is rediculous your paying extra to ensure they do the job you paid them todo the first time. It's like macdonalds deciding when you buy a burger they will charge you a surcharge to make sure you get he right burger.

Bit of topic ha!

To be fair to whitenoise he's been spot on everytime I've dealt with him I get the feeling the ecu is likely faulty to start with and been lost in the post on return.

im sorry but seriously WTF, did ya not put your address on the back of it in case something like this would happen, fuck me guys! i put my address on back of everything i send in case i get the address wrong it returns to me not out there somewhere

You would think parcel force or any other delivery force would have a separate van to take returns to addresses on separate file from the senders where the fuck do things go it pisses me off I know receipts do go missing or whatever but they have no effort to return things, if they had stickers to scan a parcel for returns it would make things easier!!! Try ring you local office they might have left it there Ryan

I've been down and asked the guy in the postoffice as I always use the same post office every week when I'm down seeing my kids on a sat and have got to know the people that work there quite well but they all say the same thing unfortunately hard to do much without the recipt or a missed delivery card the guy in the postoffice said it will be sat in a parcelforce depo near the delivery address waiting to be collected or sent back to the national hub

Most lost parcels end up being sold at auctions. I remember a thing on Facebook ages ago about some guy buying a load of parcels at one and it had a prototype of some part destined for a supercar and it sold for mental money at auction. The sad fact we couriers are cunts at the best of times the fact the charge you extra for insurance is rediculous your paying extra to ensure they do the job you paid them todo the first time. It's like macdonalds deciding when you buy a burger they will charge you a surcharge to make sure you get he right burger.

Bit of topic ha!

To be fair to whitenoise he's been spot on everytime I've dealt with him I get the feeling the ecu is likely faulty to start with and been lost in the post on return.

they are cunts to , have you seen how lasy they are and fuck them parcels about they dont give a fuck

my god your postal system is fucking terrible.. they all must be incompetent fuks..

Your Ireland's smaller than ours lol I would be ringing all the nearest depo's the lazy bastards! I believe both side's here I just want it to show up regardless :)

Your Ireland's smaller than ours lol I would be ringing all the nearest depo's the lazy bastards! I believe both side's here I just want it to show up regardless :)

small or big country it should be done right, no matter what, we pay for stuff to get delivered and if not returned to us

still no idea where this is. i have done everything my end including phoning all the sorting offices local to me. the only way i see around this is to claim off of paypal, will this work as he has no proof of postage? i understand he is in the army and cant do much but I've waited long enough.

still no idea where this is. i have done everything my end including phoning all the sorting offices local to me. the only way i see around this is to claim off of paypal, will this work as he has no proof of postage? i understand he is in the army and cant do much but I've waited long enough.

You would have got an email with a code on when he opened a paypal dispute for it been faulty like a reference code, if you explain to paypal what's happened they might reopen the case and ask him proof of postage etc that's all you have left really.

If its not found then the next step would be a flight down to see if i can find it or retrieve the money myself. Total bullshit on his part. im 800 out of pocket because he cant fuckin send stuff properly

If its not found then the next step would be a flight down to see if i can find it or retrieve the money myself. Total bullshit on his part. im 800 out of pocket because he cant fuckin send stuff properly

get a flight down! you will be wasting you time and I can asure you that you won't be leaving with your ecu as its been sent back and if you think you will be leaving with 800 for a fucked ecu that got sent back then you really are a fucking idiot Edited by Whitenoize

If i were whitenoise id be speaking to my local constabulary about this x offender making clear threats online

X offender or not it's £800 for somebody not having proof of posting things back I'd be just as angry if not worse they have a right to express how they feel, I just hope the ecu gets found!