Talking about organising a photoshoot for all the V's and GT's just wondering if anybody would show interest in something like this. Personally i think it would be a great way to meet all you fellow starleteers

• 3 weeks later...

Interested but my gt is all like 'nah can't be bothered sure I'm half apart'

I'll have a chat and see if it'll put itself back together soon ish and then we will both be interested

Phil

Edited by Phil

Haha

It's getting people to sort things.

You don't need me to tell you two about the delays we can suffer because we don't do some thing ourselves lol

Last couple of nights I've been finishing This head with solid buckets and it's been slow stuff lol

Phil

Edited by Phil
  • 2 weeks later...

How's about organising a rolling road day for the same day? If we are all going to be in one place we may as well make it a day?

I know of someone who would do it for us.

Sounds good

Just give me a week or two lol

Engine went in tonight

Few minor things to sort as will get the rest built up tomorrow hopefully!

Phil

id b up for this wanted to put mine on rolling road for a while id say hookie would be up for this aswell .

Pretty sure some of us tgtt lads would be game as well (jay Weejohn Anthony rab spud etc )

Stevens for the RR would be awesome since he has such experience with these cars

Whoever starts the thread name it northstars 2015 that'll grab the local crews attention here and tgtt

Phil

Edited by Phil