Item For Sale: Standard top mount intercooler with cover

Item Condition & Description: Good condition, few bent fins as per piccys

Price: £25 posted

Pictures:

lMwN6TE.jpg

cwum6F1.jpg

32TWjbg.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Paypal + TNT Next day

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: 4E-FTE GT Turbo Rad

Item Condition & Description: Used, came off my orginal engine. Had no leaks as far I remember, all good

Price: £30 posted

Pictures:

fwUHdoe.jpg
1v5pfqn.jpg
Bt3HzG9.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Paypal + TNT Next day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: OEM Optional Extra 6x9's

Item Condition & Description: Good, worked fine when I had them in. Nice optional extra for you collectors

Price: £40 posted

Pictures:

ZZeSouS.jpgi7KSO6a.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

Item Condition & Description: Few scratches, worked fine when I ran it.

Pictures:

Sjf9l2Y.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: OEM Dump valve

Item Condition & Description: Looks fine to me, never used it so cannot comment on it tbh

Pictures:

InenYE9.jpg

Item For Sale: Standard exhaust manifold + heatshield

Item Condition & Description: Has a bolt missing for the heat shield and stud missing on the manifold

Price: £35 posted

Pictures:

sjGv2er.jpg

k7irnij.jpg

Item For Sale: Aircon Parts

Item Condition & Description: Look okay but never used so I had no idea whats missing or needed

Price: £40 posted

Pictures:

Fwoy6LR.jpg

Edited by Ethanep82
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would've had the 6 speed if you wern't at the other end of the country :/

Not sure if we could meet half way?

dont forget that thats a HKS CT9 ACTUATOR modded to fit the td04.

td04 is indeed a gooden .worked spot on with myself.no issues

Cheers mate and ah yeah, will add to description thanks :thumbsup:

G6 gearbox on average sell for around 120-160 depending on condition and mileage for the 1.3 g6 box which is a straight fit , 1.6 g6 box needs to be modified to fit.

Also are all the gears work ok? Any crunches etc?

G6 gearbox on average sell for around 120-160 depending on condition and mileage for the 1.3 g6 box which is a straight fit , 1.6 g6 box needs to be modified to fit.

Also are all the gears work ok? Any crunches etc?

I've tried to search around for prices and only one i could find was from TGTT and that was £250. No idea on mileage, I've never fitted it so I can't vouch for how it performs, but it was bought from a running GT and I'm 95% sure he said it's 100% fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes HKS exhaust is currently provisionally sold to james, also I have a couple more people before you turbominicooper.

Also bumping this, Will be adding another exhaust system today(at work, takes ages to get pics uplaoded).

Just to clarify, the engine will come bare as in no inlet/gearbox etc just the engine itself.

Edited by Ethanep82