need help..engine management light wont go off :(

i recently had an engine took out of my silver 96spec glanza and put into my white v (as the big end bearings went in the white v's engine) had no problem whatsoever with the engine while it was still in the silver car but since it was dropped into the V, it has been revving to 1.1k rpm on idle and throwing the engine management light and abs light on together as soon as i go over 2.5k,rpm (doesnt come on if i stay below that) and also the oil light when the car warms up, tried fault code and it was bringing up something to do with intercooler/air to fuel ratio, and knock sensor, so changed back to tmic incase it had something to do with the fmic, changed knock sensor, and still no joy, car is also now boost creeping to nearly 14psi without boost controller but will post that in the appropriate place, and as said before the engine was running 110% before it was put into the other car :sad: would appreciate any advice

sold my white V and went bought another 1 last night turns out someone had took all the bulbs out of the dash, had them replaced today and threw up the engine management light straight away and these 5 FAULT CODES.. 34, 52, 12, 25, 31??

Edited by Markgtni

have just checked the fault codes on the forum there but bringing up things like this.. for fault code 25- AFS/CTS/ATS/OS.. for code 31 open circut in VC,VS,VB or short circut in VC/MAP?? this is like double dutch to me if anyone can help put these into laymans terms and tell me wich parts i need to get would greatly appreciate it