Northstars Rolling Road Meet - 13th June 2015

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and Joel are gonna have to pull out I'm afraid :( I've to go collect a set of doors for my car and this is the only day we're both free and have use of a jeep to put them in! Sorry!

me and Joel are gonna have to pull out I'm afraid :( I've to go collect a set of doors for my car and this is the only day we're both free and have use of a jeep to put them in! Sorry!

What a shame, I wanted a look around your car to be honest. It's just so different from the usual.

Also just a quick reminder that spaces are filling up quickly so secure your spot on the day with a £10 deposit by PayPal to Starletparts@hotmail.co.uk. Please send it as a gift Just a quick reminder that spaces are filling up quickly so secure your spot on the day with a £10 deposit by PayPal to Starletparts@hotmail.co.uk. Please send it as a gift

Also im in talks with a photographer. He's asking times of convoys, meet time. Just so he can try make it or arrange someone else for us.

Thanks!

We have a whatsapp group discussing it if you want to pm me your number and il ad you to it. There was some chat about fellas from Portadown conveying up