Domi's Ep82 Gt Turbo

Here are some pics of my EP82 gt turbo. When i bought the car in Japan (about 1 year ago) it was almost stock.

After an few months i finally got the car road legal, so that was also the start of the project.

Here are some "old" pics of the car:

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

At the moment this is the spec list:

- Blitz BOV

- Blitz SUS Power air filter

- WEPR exhaust, used my own backbox

- WEPR decat

- Tom's rear spoiler

- HKS boost gauge (was in the car when i bought it)

- HID kit

Things i have to fit:

- Toytuning pillar pod

- Blitz BLM gauge's (need to go in the pillar pod)

- Doobie rear bumper spoiler

Here is an picture of the pillar pod with Blitz BLM gauge:

DSC00721.jpg

Will make some new pic's of the car soon.

Greetz Domi

• 2 years later...

Ok guys, it's time for a bump.

After owning the car for 4 years now its time to rebuild the engine. Since 3weeks the car is off the road for a complete makeover.

At the moment the car looks like this:

DSC00074.jpg

As you can see the engine is almost ready to come out of the car.

A few months ago i bought a tom's front bumper and test fitted it today:

DSC00073.jpg

I'm not in a rush to finish the car so it might take a year to finish the whole car. The things that will be done to the car are:

- rebuild the engine

- respray the car

- fit a bodykit (tom's front bumper , doobie side skirts and tom's rear spats)

- fit coilovers

- front mount intercooler

- flock the dashboard

- add some gauge's

- powdercoat my rims

- relocate the battery to the back

Probebly forgot alot off things but you will see them when ill fit them. Will keep the pics coming when i got new pics.

Greetz Domi

• 6 months later...

Little update:

Been working on the new side fenders for the car, wasn't happy with the way it came out of the mould so have been sanding the fenders. Here are some work in progres pictures:

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

Also bought some stuff to make my own carbon fibre parts. Hopefully next weekend i got all the parts to get started with making some moulds. Going to make the timingbelt cover and the a-pillar covers in carbon fibre. When i start making the mould ill post some pics.

you got my old rear spats fitted yet mate?

No not yet, they will be on the car when she get's the respray. Maybe ill make those in carbon fibre to.

@Michel_M

No, was a member of it, but that tired of the idiot's that are on the forum. My car was the 2nd EP82 turbo in Holland. It's here for about 5years now.

• 2 weeks later...

Today i got the last parts that i needed to start with the carbon fibre. The first thing i will be making are some carbon fibre Tom's rear spats. Hopefully this weekend ill got the mould ready. Will make some progress pics when im started.

Wanted to make the carbon fibre rear spats this weekend but was to busy to make them (hope next weekend i got time to make them). Today i did a quick test fit on one of the fenders.

Here are some pics:

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

Today i got some time left, so I started with making the mould for the Tom's rear spats. Here are some pics of the progres:

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

On the picture you see the gel coat that i put on, atm the putty is on. Tomorrow night i can take it apart and see if the mould is good enough to work with. So tomorrow more progres pics.