Sold please remove

Year:1996

Model:Glanza V

Tax:NA

MOT: New MOT

Mileage:55000 miles

Description: Due to a new job that requires a lot of daily travel ive decided to sell my much loved glanza . I would love to keep it but its inconvenient to be travelling far and modifying at the same time...

I bought the car about a year and a half ago, one of its previous owners was socks. its currently featured on his parts website - (when the car was completely standard)

This car is in mint condition, it has very low mileage for a 19 year old car , has been looked after very well and has had multiple parts replaced with brand new parts. So in buying this car, you will not have all the problems that are common with all cars this age because they are fixed already.

Heres a list of the things ive done to the car (repair wise)

Speedo cable

HT leads + King lead

Coolant temperature sensor

Alternator belt

Cambelt

Both front wheel bearings

Radiator

Thermostat

Water pump

Cambelt

Gearbox refurbished

New clutch

Heater matrix replaced (a monster job)

CV boot kit front both sides

Oil feed pipe to turbo replaced.

Its also been serviced regularly (privately) and ive replaced the oil with fresh high quality oil regularly. The car is always left running for a decent time after a run (using turbo timer) and and i only use super unleaded high quality fuel.

So far what Ive done upgrade wise is as follows -

Installed Brand new Meister R coil over suspension (only 4 months old)

Had a full turbo back custom built stainless steel exhaust system built of the car by Infinity Exhausts

Decat fitted

Brand new Japan Racing Alloys fitted (only 3 months ago) Alloys are still in PERFECT condition (cleaned 3 times a week) and have 3 month old toyo proxy tyres fitted, which still have basically full tread.

New EBC yellow stuff front pads and new rear pads replaced

TRD gear knob fitted

Vibe Slick rear parcel shelf speakers fitted.

Rocker cover powder coated Red

Brake calipers painted red

Cone air filter (Standard air box will be included with the car)

Turbo timer fitted.

Im trying to be as honest as possible so bad points..

There is a small bit of rust on either side of the front windscreen

and a few scratches on the front bumper.

Other than those things the car is fantastic condition and anyone that views and drives it will be very much impressed. My one condition for selling this car is that it goes to someone that will enjoy it as much as i have. would be brilliant to see it next year at japfest still in good condition :)

If ive missed anything out or you want any more pics just PM me or call me - 07 825 952 463

Price: 3599 With standard optional extra alloys on the car, includes meister suspension and exhaust system.

Pictures:

Glanza-16_zpsw8zzqv5j.jpg

Glanza-15_zpsdtefo1ov.jpg

URL=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/lewigit/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Glanza-2_zpsj8eirmfa.jpg.html]Glanza-2_zpsj8eirmfa.jpg

IMAG1204%20-%20Copy_zpsex3rypra.jpg

IMAG1106%20-%20Copy_zpsbtzo3wwq.jpg

IMAG1097_zpsiieuh1gk.jpg

1959116_10203208022551045_376063545_o_zp

IMAG1256_zps4egouqpm.jpg

IMAG1255_zpsqxbujsg9.jpg

IMAG1257_zpsjuabbtxu.jpg

IMAG1258_zpsdxwydolv.jpg

IMAG1259_zpsokpzr9vu.jpg

IMAG1260_zpshterqaap.jpg

IMAG1263_zpsqueaohqk.jpg

IMAG1268_zpsqtmohj1g.jpg