For information purposes only. What can and can't you beat in a 400+ glanza.

Won - rolling from between 50 - 60 mph, all figures below are owners claimed bhp.

Audi s3 360 bhp

335d remapped 340 bhp

380 bhp seat Ibiza

M3 old shape , 320 bhp

F type jag 3.6 not V8 350 bhp

240 bhp corsa vxr

310 bhp astra vxr

Yamaha raptor 700r turbo tuned to 86 bhp.

Banshee tuned to 72 bhp

And taken part ....

Hayabusa ... Absolutely destroyed but was fun. 3/4 lengths every gear change.

147 bhp gsx 600 mildly tuned 130bhp standard by 1.5 lengths.

706 bhp 911 turbo, running nitrous and rebuilt engine. Off the lights, no thank you.

Still to play with and my predictions.

590bhp r32 skyline (win) heavy car.

612 bhp Evo (draw) similar effort against the gsx.

Anyway , hope you found this informative, I've had a great time :-)

Ps driveshaft and gearbox still going well 1000 miles in.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your from Birmingham... Which is street racing central lol.

Not surprised you';ve lined up with so much stuff lol.

I am also amazed you havent blown the box yet, your time will come, you'll shit 3rd gear :D

Good to hear its running well tho and your enjoying it haha. Its good fun!

I don't think he knows the spec dude from another Post I get the impression that he's just give race tech a shit load of cash and said build me a fast car lol

Ive asked in 2 threads now, will prob be better to PM Ricky haha.

Sorry, I thought Ricky had put the spec up , will get it up a.s.a.p

Ps socks.... I asked Ricky what you were like as a driver ... He said aggressive :-) then I saw your videos and felt sorry for your car. Lmfao. I heard you did a gearbox in a weekend???? Pimp.

The A38 is the place, near bassets pole. You can get anywhere between 200-300 cars down there on Tuesday's , Thursdays and Sundays. More bikes on a Tuesday. At least 9 miles of dual carriage way.

To be honest I enjoy going up there just to watch most of the time.

You think your cars quick until you meet a 900 bhp supra or an Ultima gt. Ha ha

I'd happily see you on a track with 45bhp and chew you up :-)

Rob.

soon as anything honda happens to you - you become a take it to the track pleb.

(TimD is the exceptation he has always been a pleb)

Phil

Not sure where the Honda shit has come into this and why race on the streets and lose your licence when you can do it legally on the track and I said 45bhp, I was on about a gearbox go kart you 'pleb'

Rob.

Not sure where the Honda shit has come into this and why race on the streets and lose your licence when you can do it legally on the track and I said 45bhp, I was on about a gearbox go kart you 'pleb'

Rob.

:) twas just a joke

plebgate take two :angel:

Phil

Edited by Phil

Well it's does annoy me, might just be my current mood but there's far too many braggers showing up in this starlet scene, becoming more like civic life :-P it's okay saying you have beaten this and done that, saying you have this and have that but why not show some proof.. Then blow your own trumpet by all means

Rob.

Well it's does annoy me, might just be my current mood but there's far too many braggers showing up in this starlet scene, becoming more like civic life :-P it's okay saying you have beaten this and done that, saying you have this and have that but why not show some proof.. Then blow your own trumpet by all means

Rob.

I'm tending to agree here, blatant bragging about street racing and even giving the fucking name of the road lol, can I assume that the op has had a car of this power before or are we awaiting an rip thread ?

No intention what's so ever to brag.

I find it fascinating when cars go up against each other win , lose or draw doesn't bother me , just appreciate cars and other manufacturers vehicles.

The A38 isn't a new things it's been going on for over 10 years and is always full of police which is a good thing.

As discussed I do like to cruise out and watch other cars and see what other people have , admire the effort put into the vehicles.

Just for reference , I have no points , no claims and don't intend on dying any day soon, I put the post up merely for educational purposes and no offence to anyone intended.

Rob.

I'm tending to agree here, blatant bragging about street racing and even giving the fucking name of the road lol, can I assume that the op has had a car of this power before or are we awaiting an rip thread ?

Meh. :p

EDIT glanzaMac just seen your 'issues' with fitment in the other thread - you've every right to be in a bad mood Lol

Phil

Edited by Phil

Daniel G ,

The car is set up perfect for road, the boost is very consistent all through the rev range.

The great thing about the car is the boost control by gear, probably the best advice ever taken by a tuner.

Saved tyres, gearbox and drive shafts :-)

Never tracked this car but would love to see what it could do down Santa pod and then a race track when I get the time.

Daniel G ,

The car is set up perfect for road, the boost is very consistent all through the rev range.

The great thing about the car is the boost control by gear, probably the best advice ever taken by a tuner.

Saved tyres, gearbox and drive shafts :-)

Never tracked this car but would love to see what it could do down Santa pod and then a race track when I get the time.

Sounds good, awaiting spec list.

(TimD is the exceptation he has always been a pleb)

:)

Cheers.. it takes zero skill to drive fast on a dual carriageway.

Give yourself a huge pat on the back for being a complete fucktard in your shitty tin can of a car! :thumbsup:

:)

Cheers.. it takes zero skill to drive fast on a dual carriageway.

Give yourself a huge pat on the back for being a complete fucktard in your shitty tin can of a car! :thumbsup:

That's the spirit :clapping: Lol

Phil