Glanza Ben negative feedback

Payed for a brace around 2 weeks ago & still haven't recieved anything, after reading previous feedback he seemed like a trusted member, I've contacted someone I know to speak to him & I've had various responses from him saying it's been collected & it's on way but the tracking number he gave me said "still waiting collection" & when I contacted my hermes they said it hadn't been collected & that there were no other parcels on way to me, so I decided to wait until today but still nothing, I've now had to opened a paypal dispute to get my money back!! If it does turn up next week then I'll close the case, if he could give me some definitive proof it's in route then I'd happily drop the case all he sent was was a pic of a collection receipt with my postcode on it not concrete evidence to say its on route!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayleigh we went through this on Facebook litterally days ago! They didn't collect it like they wer meant to and he filed a complaint. It has since then been collected! With a receipt that is dated and your postcode on it(can't see how that's not proof) I was at his yesterday collecting some parts. Bens a good lad and not here to scam anybody. Unlike some people. So this isn't really neccesary it will be there next week!

You can talk Kayleigh aka Mathew Cole aka glanza coley, your the rip off pretending you are your girlfreind

Theres a surprise, the paypal is coleyvtec aswell gonna ring hermes today and either get more proof for paypal dispute which ive already gave them all i got, or try get it back as he has robbed hundreds of people and proberly tryna do same to me

God Dan your everywhere got a problem with Matthew you go & tell him instead of writing all this crap about me! It's my gt my forum & I havent ripped anyone off!!! & if you think Matthew has than take it up with him 👍🏼 not on my posts all the time!!! & no Ben lol it has not turned up & your tracking number don't work/saying not collected so how could I try ripping you off when I don't have the thing? Phone them I have not received it!!! I bought this rear strut for MY gt so what ever that guy got to say about Matthew is irrelevant

Another update for you all, spoken to myhermes online support & there is no record of a recollection being booked or it being picked up by another van or a late pickup or whatever other excuse glanza Ben says (I've got proof) so I decided to phone PayPal with regards to the case & they said that my Hermes hadn't had any updates on the collection since 10days ago so issued me (Kayleigh) with a refund straight away, I will put it all on here for all you guy to see so that you realise I'm not lying or making anything up, I didn't want the money back tbh I just wanted the brace for my car but obviously that was too hard for glanza Ben to do

Another update for you all, spoken to myhermes online support & there is no record of a recollection being booked or it being picked up by another van or a late pickup or whatever other excuse glanza Ben says (I've got proof) so I decided to phone PayPal with regards to the case & they said that my Hermes hadn't had any updates on the collection since 10days ago so issued me (Kayleigh) with a refund straight away, I will put it all on here for all you guy to see so that you realise I'm not lying or making anything up, I didn't want the money back tbh I just wanted the brace for my car but obviously that was too hard for glanza Ben to do

Its was collected so now ive lost both and am on my way home to ring my hermes my self, i aint lying if i was to of bumped or even tried to bump you i would not of even made the booking or file a complaint to hermes or made the effert to have it recollected so seems ive lost out on a brace and youve got your money back :(

What happens if you can prove it was collected, someone said you had a receipt, does that mean hermes have to foot the bill as they've lost it? Or what if it turns up in a few days? Does she/he get a free brace?

What happens if you can prove it was collected, someone said you had a receipt, does that mean hermes have to foot the bill as they've lost it? Or what if it turns up in a few days? Does she/he get a free brace?

I got the collection note they gave me so its either gone missing on the van or god knows :( ringing hermes shortly

Right PayPal have issued a refund I told them I didn't want the money but the part I ordered & that my Hermes didn't have any updates for 10 days, I can assure you if the brace turns up that I will contact PayPal to let them know who will reimburse the money to yourself failing this I will reimburse you myself, if my Hermes don't have any idea of the strut then what can me/you do to track down when it is as I don't want the money I just want the strut I'm happy enough to give you the money back as long as I receive the strut

This is what i am prepared to do just for anyone that doubts me

Benefit of the doubt to you, Kayleigh, so I'm assuming you're not Cole. That said, you're being bleddy aggressive about the whole thing, no? Some 5 members came out immediately to defend Ben and say he's a solid guy but you just keep thinking he was trying to scam you. Isn't it a bit more likely that he sent it and Hermes have lost it? Its not like couriers are renowned for giving a shit about the stuff we give to them.

It's stuff like this that puts people off buying in the first place and it'll kill the marketplace on here eventually.

I'm not being aggressive it's been 2 weeks that it was meant to be delivered, if my Hermes have lost it then why should I give Ben the money? My Hermes will owe Ben money if they've lost his part not me & if I do eventually revive the strut then I will give Ben the money back straight away

God Dan your everywhere got a problem with Matthew you go & tell him instead of writing all this crap about me! It's my gt my forum & I havent ripped anyone off!!! & if you think Matthew has than take it up with him not on my posts all the time!!! & no Ben lol it has not turned up & your tracking number don't work/saying not collected so how could I try ripping you off when I don't have the thing? Phone them I have not received it!!! I bought this rear strut for MY gt so what ever that guy got to say about Matthew is irrelevant

why you going out with such a cunt?

on a seperate note - naked pics!