Glanza Ben negative feedback

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are his girlfriend I can't believe you even have the bloody cheek to try and make yourself part of this community after what your other half has been upto on here. It's madness also funny how you come on and also have problems while buying.

Trying to bring any decent member down to your boyfriends level I think! go buy a different car spread your shit someplace else.

I feel sorry for Glanza Ben who in my opinion and so many others is a highly respected member of this community.

lol the funniest thing about this whole situation is that you moan about something not arriving.

like already been said you are the biggest fuckin hypocrite on planet earth. your bf openly ripped people off and admits he ay doing nothing about it.

tell him to refund the people he owes money to or no blowies for a month!

Edited by richglanzav

For your information Dale I will have what ever car I want to have thank you ☺️ Plus I had my gt way before all this stuff with Matthew 👍🏼 & lol I do not want to be part of your community 😂😂

& how am I a hypocrite then richglanzav?? Have I ripped anyone off or been accused for it ? NO what Matthew did or did not do when we weren't even together is irrelevant like I've said before! Do you even know the meaning of a hypocrite? There's a few people commenting on here that I've seen have got bad feedback ripping someone off £800 , selling parts & not sending them for months or not sending them at all! Lol

no kayleigh im simply saying how can you moan about being ripped off when you are with somebody that openly rips people off. i know you didnt do it yourself but have you tried to get him to sort it out?

in one way our another you was and prob still are involved in his scamming.. eg: he wanted to buy my cusco side bars from me told me he will send money through your account but i had to send item in his name... bla bla bla

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass

We need a big ban hammer here sick of reading this shit most of us have dealt with Ben in the past it's all just shit stirring around the reply's are just childish it makes you look stupid. It's obvious you's are out to kick up shit on here it's not welcome.

How was I involved in it because he used my PayPal? He set my PayPal up hence why the email address is his I do not use it! He don't live in my pocket mind or with him every minute of the day! If you think he's done something like I've said speak to him, I'm not interested in being part of anything or welcome in anything! I've had my money back & Ben will have the money if the strut does turn up he's been speaking to a manager at Hermes! & yes akyakapotter it does seem that way obviously just a missunderstanding & a fuck up on Hermes part. Is there anyway I can delete this or just lock it or something ?

Richglanzav I only asked if it could be deleted because I've written this about Ben, but after what everyone's been saying & ive seen negative feedback from my Hermes as well then like I've said it seems I've got it wrong & that it's their fault not Bens, & yes adzy we did break up for a few months thank you👍🏼

This thread is ridiculous. That said, I payed glanza ben for an intercooler among other things on the 2nd of April. All of the parts have been sent separately which I agreed to because it worked out cheaper and his price was very reasonable. However, I didn't expect to still be waiting well over 3 months for delivery. I'm not doubting the fact that the kit is on its way as everything else has arrived but I haven't had much in the way of reassurance lately. Just want my kit so I can put my car together...

This thread is ridiculous. That said, I payed glanza ben for an intercooler among other things on the 2nd of April. All of the parts have been sent separately which I agreed to because it worked out cheaper and his price was very reasonable. However, I didn't expect to still be waiting well over 3 months for delivery. I'm not doubting the fact that the kit is on its way as everything else has arrived but I haven't had much in the way of reassurance lately. Just want my kit so I can put my car together...

Have you recieved the parts yet?

• 2 weeks later...

this lad is such a jerk I wish I saw this thread earlier, he's conned me out of parts.i payed for 3 quadlights (2 damaged to make 1 good one)a grill,indicators,and a bumper bar(21st of april).short story is I only received 1 good headlight I terrible completely useless headlight,shit indicators and a bumper bar,no grill and 3rd headlight(22nd may)..apparently the courier lost them,after emailing and pming he chased up the "lost" parts he said I should receive them asap(2nd june)..i asked for a tracking number and got no reply since nor have I received the parts.i opened a dispute with paypal,they said to return the parts which I did im waiting on my refund now.