Glanza Ben negative feedback

You didn't agree with me a refund if they were returned..you wouldn't reply to my messages PayPal told me to return them

You received them supposedly broken on the 2nd of July why did you not contact me sayin these are damaged get onto your courier?????????

You waited 3weeks to do I on here..what was stopping you contacting me???

What hope of claiming anythin on them now 25 days after you had signed for them..

q

i selected on paypal the option to refund you when returned, they were deleivered back to my dads house and left in the shed in the drive way, they were not signed for by any one please show the signiture to proove that

as no one was aware they were even there

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally will NEVER use my Hermes ever, i do ice installations to big night clubs and anything av related so trying to save money on postage used my Hermes to collect some bass speakers for me. They arrived on time but damaged (they had been thrown about causing the magnet to have shifted from it normal position) I opened a claim with my Hermes, sent pictures of damaged package and speaker, never got refund or anything in the form of an apology. My own fault trying to cut costs. I now only use Royal Mail / Parcel force, a bit more expensive but I've the reassurance I'm covered if anything goes wrong.

My misses worked for dpd and told me that MyHermes and Yodel have the worst records as unreliable post carriers.

They have more complaints and cases of non delivery than any other postal service.

I sent the parts back by GLS.

If you selected on PayPal to refund me once you got the parts back why did I get a refund even tho you didn't sign for the box and it was damaged...supposedly

When goin threw a paypal dispute get options

1 is full refund

2 is refund when item is returned

3 is something else

I did not sign for the parcel it was left in a shed with no note or fuck all saying it was there, get the signiture up if you want and that will show you.

Also no not supposedly the lights were smashed, there still sat in the same box you sent them in with the same bits of glass spread around thats smashed still in the box.

I would of resold them if they were now not useless.

I went threw paypal instead of arguing back and forth on here, i gave all the pictures etc on there, you had time to reply on there and sort it threw that but you never.

I have offered you money from the parts that can be salvaged from them, i do not care what is said any more at the end of the day the lights came back smashed which makes them useless all together! Ask your parcel company for proof of signiture and then ask why they were left in a shed and see what they say cause i dont wor for gls shore you could still make a claim from them.

Ok your saying the lights were broke..why did you not contact me straight away to complain to gls??
Basically I reckon you broke the light yourself
Just because its in the box with bits of glass doesn't mean anything really

I got nothing from PayPal to say you said anything about them being damages that's the truth..you don't need to start an argument on here you could have sent me a pm or an email

Edited by christyep91

Ok your saying the lights were broke..why did you not contact me straight away to complain to gls??

Basically I reckon you broke the light yourself

Just because its in the box with bits of glass doesn't mean anything really

I got nothing from PayPal to say you said anything about them being damages that's the truth..you don't need to start an argument on here you could have sent me a pm or an email

Why would i damage lights my self? And when i got the lights fron out my shed the dispute was already open so i uploaded the images to pay pal, there were 3 images uploaded on there and a questionaire i had to fill in to retract the refund and reopen the dispute from my side, would you like to see the emails from paypal and see if i can get all the messages considering every time i replied on the dispute, it said email sent to buyer (you) to which you never replied then a paypal represebtative reviews the case and the evidence and make the decision them selfs from the replys on there

Your so quick to jump up and reply on here but you did not reply to the paypal case so quick else you may of been able to sort this again sooner

This is gonna keep goin round in circles i have offered you money from what can be recovered from the lights as i aint a total cunt dispite eveything.

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Intercooler arrived today. Thanks, for a while I never thought I would see it!

I can only keep appolisgising about that was never out to not getting you it just lost track of everything but glad you got it.

Now just this lights despute to get to bottom of to sort my feedback out

You are so full of shit sayin I'm quick to reply here and not on PayPal...I've replied to PayPal within hours every time I got an email,you were all sound when we startin out with the deal reply quick then once you were paid you said on April 21st they're booked for collection,I waited then emailed on April 28 asking where they were you replied may 2nd you said some bullshit about hotmail gettin hacked...and you were bookin them for collection AGAIN..you will have details when you got home...still nothing I emailed you may 8th you gela e me tracking the 9th.

On may 24th I emailed after just getting home to open the lights (they arrived a couple of days previous)you said in your email that you took extra time to wrap up securely as they were lights..they were wrapped in clingfilm and a flimsy box.i said the parts weren't complete,you said you would chase it up..june 2nd you said they were found I asked for a tracking number..you have never replied to me once since then I've emailed and pmd you.you were online here several times to see you chose not to reply.

Original deal was 3 quadlights,2 indicators,1 grill,1 bumper carrier,

One headlight was damaged..but he said he had another good light unit with...wait for it..a broken lense..would I be ok to swap the lense from one to the other I said ye no problem.seems to me you realised you fucked up with spare light you had with a broken lense..i cant put a passenger lense on a drivers side unit so you just didn't send the light and grill.

You are so full of shit sayin I'm quick to reply here and not on PayPal...I've replied to PayPal within hours every time I got an email,you were all sound when we startin out with the deal reply quick then once you were paid you said on April 21st they're booked for collection,I waited then emailed on April 28 asking where they were you replied may 2nd you said some bullshit about hotmail gettin hacked...and you were bookin them for collection AGAIN..you will have details when you got home...still nothing I emailed you may 8th you gela e me tracking the 9th.

On may 24th I emailed after just getting home to open the lights (they arrived a couple of days previous)you said in your email that you took extra time to wrap up securely as they were lights..they were wrapped in clingfilm and a flimsy box.i said the parts weren't complete,you said you would chase it up..june 2nd you said they were found I asked for a tracking number..you have never replied to me once since then I've emailed and pmd you.you were online here several times to see you chose not to reply.

Original deal was 3 quadlights,2 indicators,1 grill,1 bumper carrier,

One headlight was damaged..but he said he had another good light unit with...wait for it..a broken lense..would I be ok to swap the lense from one to the other I said ye no problem.seems to me you realised you fucked up with spare light you had with a broken lense..i cant put a passenger lense on a drivers side unit so you just didn't send the light and grill.

The dispute has been open all month about them being returned smashed you had your chance to reply on there? It went threw paypal so it was official the lights thats smashed is opposite side to the repaired one, the light was smashed on return, was the light smashed when sent to you? No so my packaging is irrelivent

Stop trying to blame me saying i broke the light as i would of resold them, ive offered you some money from what can be salvaged, im gonna email paypal and get the latest dispute history so people can see it, the minute i opened the box and seen they were smashed i messaged nick from on here telling him about how pissed off i was, once i returned home was when i opened the dispute up against you for lights being broke,

You can keep goin back and forth here but at the end of the day the light is damaged from gls,

Will just now wait for same reply from you.

And david ashton i dont blame you tbh ive rectified the issues here to try sort my feedback on here out but this lights dispute is just gonna go in circles

Build thread of one broken light and one sourced from gtturbo94

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/85659-ep82-gt-saved-from-scrap-alive/#entry1041632

The spare repaired unit was from gtturbo94

Edited by Glanza-Ben

ya i remember selling you one light alright

there was a crack on the plastic bracket and i put some black seal to hold it but it still failed nct (mot)

so as quad lights are a dyeing breed i said i save it and see did any one want it and just charged you postage

the light itself was grand just one plastic bracket on top was cracked

Edited by gtturbo94

Ben how much money have PayPal taken back from you??
They only refunded me 64pound sterling I never got my 50 pound deposit back..if you got all the stuff back you sent me..albeit one broken why are you tryin to claim money off me..surely 50 pound will cover it.
You keep saying that the dispute was open all month I hadn't been told anythin from PayPal about it.
I actually rang PayPal tryin to find out why I hadn't been refunded the 50 pound and the guy said because it was a deposit and its in the terms and conditions or whatever..he said you were disputing me sending the stuff back he never said anything about parts being damaged..
I've been getting emails from PayPal saying that if they need additional information from me I will be contacted.
I've never been contacted by you through PayPal ever so how was anybody supposed to claim anything on a breakage?

why did you not pm or email me aswel as nick??

Edited by christyep91

Ben how much money have PayPal taken back from you??

They only refunded me 64pound sterling I never got my 50 pound deposit back..if you got all the stuff back you sent me..albeit one broken why are you tryin to claim money off me..surely 50 pound will cover it.

You keep saying that the dispute was open all month I hadn't been told anythin from PayPal about it.

I actually rang PayPal tryin to find out why I hadn't been refunded the 50 pound and the guy said because it was a deposit and its in the terms and conditions or whatever..he said you were disputing me sending the stuff back he never said anything about parts being damaged..

I've been getting emails from PayPal saying that if they need additional information from me I will be contacted.

I've never been contacted by you through PayPal ever so how was anybody supposed to claim anything on a breakage?

why did you not pm or email me aswel as nick??

I will get every thing up from paypal tonight, there was two disputes from you, the 1st it says you received back the second for 64 odd i disputed back and i messaged nick because hes a personal friend and i did not use ukso after i sold the parts from the car, how paypal say they had no replys when its been all month im firing laptop up now

And the lights were disputed as damaged hence i had to fax them the paypal questionaire on the dispute and upload pictures of the damaged lights

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Heres the 2 dispute cases only the £64 one was reopened

Untitled_1.jpg

Heres the email from paypal agreeing if lights were returned in condition they were sent they would be refunded

jkj.png

Heres the only dispute i replied to and the emails i have from paypal as you cant get the dispute history from paypal as just tried

sdff.png

t4yey.png

Heres many pics of the lights a day before stripped if some one can see the smashed light that was fitted to the car then let me know as seen they fitted fine and worked perfect

DSC_0109.jpg

20150406_165933.jpg

20150406_165939.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

Edited by Glanza-Ben