Just asking because id-workz do a copy of these and they are a crap fit and need quite a bit of work but they say it's because the originals arnt a perfect fit.. if you don't mind me asking wer did you get them canards would love a set

Edited by Whitenoize
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do like the ID-Workz without the top vent, but these are genuine, good quality and much cheaper for me over here.

I have a spare set of the canards if interested. Also direct bolt on fitment, takes 5 minutes. (PM me)

Cheers

they say the reason there's arnt a good fit is because they took a mould of the originals and they dont fit properly obviously just took a crap mould... I've sent you a pm about the canards mate
  • 2 weeks later...

I have them on the current brake set up also. I think they are pretty good. If you want some down the track just let me know. (Not sure if readily available to you guys?)

Will do mate, I'm not too sure if you can get these over here... just hear about people having them on when they import the car and can never get another set! :unsure:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...