BoostAddictt - Stay Clear!

Hi, Just a heads up really people!

I recently purchased a set of MeisterR Coilovers from him. I payed him as he requested with more for postage, I was the just waiting for them to arrive. Great!

Original Add - http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/93802-meister-r-coilovers-very-good-condition/

He was very helpful an sounded like a genuine seller plus was selling a lot of otther parts at the same time, member since 19th November 14.

So ye, I was just waiting for them. Messaged him asking for a tracking number as he was sending then next day recored but that didn't happen I tried to to track them on the UPS website but nothing.

I later on that week received this ...

Well yes a nice set of coilovers as you can see. Not even a alternator of a starlet/glanza.

Since this has arrived I have messaged on here several times and called the number that was on the delivery address but no response.

So ...

Just a heads up for others!

Thanks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know.. I know the seller and he's a decent lad. He's currently on holiday for two weeks. He no longer has a starlet and sells bits from other cars too. I'm sure there is a simple explanation for this as he would never purposely rip anyone off.

I'll try and get in contact with him and let him know.

Just to let you know.. I know the seller and he's a decent lad. He's currently on holiday for two weeks. He no longer has a starlet and sells bits from other cars too. I'm sure there is a simple explanation for this as he would never purposely rip anyone off.

Thanks a lot for the reply buddy, I understand that he probably has had a mix up with shipping parcels but ye if you could get hold of him or have a number that i could get him on that would be great!

Cheers

When is he back?

I also bought from him but haven't received my item yet, was wondering why he wasn't replying. But fair enough I'll wait until he's home to see what's going on

When is he back?

I also bought from him but haven't received my item yet, was wondering why he wasn't replying. But fair enough I'll wait until he's home to see what's going on

Wasn't just me that was in the dark then buddy hahaha, Im sure when he's back he will sort out.

neo is this what he messaged u ??

"""""Well yes a nice set of coilovers as you can see. Not even a alternator of a starlet/glanza """""

No, He hasn't messaged me since I have messaged him about what has turned up.

Sorry to have given you the wrong end of the stick.

• 3 weeks later...

According to his cousin, who's PayPal I paid the money to he's away atm. Prob why he can't be contacted. My rocker cover never arrived so she refunded me

I want a few bits off him to least there has been a refund that's the problem with breaking things all at once lots of things going to different place's I'm sure we will get response's soon.

He's been active in Facebook, I was suppose to pick up that rear brace up before he went on holiday but I've not paid so it's not a big issue just don't want him to sell it to someone else haha, I'm sure he'll have a decent few messages when he comes online haha

I've seen him advertising parts on FB over the last few days so I would recommend messaging him on here. I'm pretty sure I saw that he went away for 2 weeks so I think he's back by now.