BoostAddictt - Stay Clear!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just seen this. put in paypal disputes asap people who are awaiting anything.

this bloke is a fucking fruitcake. when i had my 270bhp glanza he kept asking me what the 0-60 time was, i said dunno probz about 5.5ish due to wheelspin etc

he went on to say that its fucking shit lol blah blah blah and sent me abusive messages for ages.

dude has got a few wires loose and not to be trusted. comes across as sound to begin with but changes like the flick of a switch.

Edited by richglanzav

What's his Facebook account I carnt seem to find a person on there called Ty Divine that's not a company.

I contacted him on Facebook last night letting him know of the situation, and he mentioned that he was going to chase up the couriers. Will wait and see.

I know it's a really silly question but does anyone know his cuz ons name?

Yes it's Leanne Divine, that's who's PayPal I paid to.

Got a refund from her when I opened a dispute

It's ty devine dude. Ive got him on fb

Whata your Facebook so I can grab him of your friends buddy!!

Well, still not online..

So now banned along with 3 other accounts he has been using...

Open Disputes People.

Try Social Media or Phone Calls.

Cheers sock that's great another wolly off the forum!!

Don't surpose you have a number for him do ya?

He's an absolute nightmare to get hold of but I paid £100 deposit for shell, he went on holiday 2 days after being back got it recovered met him in person Aswell, funny as fuck and a sound guy but I know the panic and frustration sets in when he doesn't reply

His Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tyron.devine

Get in touch with him via that. Bit disapointed in him to be honest as I didn't think he was like that. It may be that you'll be able to sort stuff out contacting him directly.

itll only go in his others inbox which he never checks, probably unfortunately done a panda rob, packed up sold up and left the starlet scene not really arsed anymore, was absolutely perfect with me tho held the car and everything even when i messed him about a bit

You cant moan about someone because they won't sell stuff to you lol. Breaking is a pain in the arse and half the time the money isn't even worth it. I know id ignore someone constantly going on about buying something and not taking the hint when i dont reply.

It's not about selling it's just courtesy and manners to say yes or no instead of wasting everyone's time if people don't want to be hassle'd about parts don't sell a thousand parts at once it's not rocket science. I was going to take the time out and drive down to collect a lot of parts which I had my hopes up for I can moan all I want I'm sure anyone would be annoyed.

Not to sound like a cock but he has sold me coilover an I have received somthing that is no use to me so. Yee I think I've been done over!

You cant moan about someone because they won't sell stuff to you lol. Breaking is a pain in the arse and half the time the money isn't even worth it. I know id ignore someone constantly going on about buying something and not taking the hint when i dont reply.

• 2 weeks later...