Wideband help this doesn't look good

Hello guys I have read on other Wideband topics but I didn't want to butt in on there threads my mechanic mate put a new aem Wideband on for me today 36inches from turbo and tilted in when welded, am running standard boost at moment 0.6 bar on standard ecu with a ct9 turbo when I wasn't driving underload I am getting around the 14's and 15's (that's around 2.5k revs to 3k revs) but when I'm giving it some beans along the dual carriage way on way home I'm getting 17 readings which I know is lean, I have a sard fpr set at 2.3 also uprated walbro fuel pump but any other suggestions would be fantastic please as this has kind of made me think surely the readings shouldn't be that high also on idle warm I'm getting 16.5-17

Edited by patman

Thankyou trisk mate makes sense what you say I will adjust the fpr to what you have said with the vac from the fpr off when it's up to temp I take it please mate? Engines hadn't long been run in so I can't be doing it again.

Thanks mate

Just alittle update for who's reading the post set the hks fcd to 12 so basically it's off, set the fpr to roughly 3.1 on the gauge,( vaccum pipe was still connected on fpr) on idle (up to temperature) now my readings on the aem Wideband are between 14.2-14.8 (likes to go up and down alittle) where as before I was getting 16.5-17

Edited by patman

Hello Ollie mate yes I have been reading your comments in the other topic of wideband, did you ever have when your just say going along the road or something then you take foot of throttle completely the aem will go to red off the reading then as soon as foot back on throttle goes back to normal, strange things these widebands are when your a first timer

as above at wide open throttle/full boost 11.5 is the aim, however i used to run 11.00 dead on as thats super safe and rather be safe than sorry.

go for the 11.00 afr dude. have a butch back at my hks fcd values and will show you some helpful info

Thankyou Mikey mate will go check at the moment turned the fcd off till I got the time to set it perfect just aswell I got it installed though as it was running bloody lean

Can I just get this right what readings I'm looking for and for anyone else in the future:

On idle at start up:

On idle when up to temp:

Normal driving not on boost say 2k-3k revs:

And reading on WOT:

What readings do people get please

Hello potter thanks for that only had the car idling up to temp since I changed the fpr setting, it's currently on 3.1 bar and Wideband is around 14.7, will try and get out today see how the Wideband readings are now doing after a few adjustments

Another little up date, just been up and down the dual carriage way stopping off in different places tweaking the fpr, as it stands I'm getting 13s-14s readings just before load so around 2k-3k revs, at WOT (this may sound stupid but what revs would you say wot is at 4k, 5k 6k?) just to be sure here, anyway I haven't taken my car over 5k and a half revs ( never have) but I'm getting around 11.9-12.2 at 5k revs, fpr is set on 3.2 bar not sure if that is high just for a standard ish car, may need to go a tad higher to get around 11.5 at wot, hks fcd is on 10, so a lot better than when I first started anyone have any input on this am thanking you in advance

What boost are you running by the way? Sorry if you've mentioned it.

Throw the FCD In the bin. Also you don't need to run 11.0 on boost. 11.5 AFR is still fine and safe.

13-14 cruise is fine.

Hello rob how strange I did just mention in the fpr setting post, I did turn it off mate which is 12, but have it set on 10 at the moment running standard ecu and standard boost 0.65bar with 3.1 on the fpr it seems to be in the high 11's at wot, it will stay like that until I take my foot off then go from 10. Something to --- until I put my foot back on then normal again but I know it goes to the --- when you take foot off throttle anyway

Update, turned the fcd to 12 as haven't had time to take it off but it's coming off very soon so leaving it at 12 to I do, lowered the fpr to around 2.6bar now have readings at 5k revs and over of 11.4-11.7 that's on full boost, from reasearch and everyone's help that to me seems about spot on.