Joe's 98 starlet full Glanza rep TF035HM - final bits

Fair play mate :) im quite lucky with mine as ill be painting mine in the booth so dont have to really worry about the elements :) cant wait too see how it comes out bud, you gunna wrap it yourself? :)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play mate :) im quite lucky with mine as ill be painting mine in the booth so dont have to really worry about the elements :) cant wait too see how it comes out bud, you gunna wrap it yourself? :)

Yes I will be doing bud:) quick question for yourself as your a painter, what would you use to clean the top surface of primer before paint ? Have some wax and grease remover here but that almost melts and takes away the primer ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Small change of plans now, going to have it sent off for paint by Christmas as the wrap wasn't diy by any means, also was lied to constantly about the livesports so got my money back and bought a genuine varis one off a member on here.sprayed (matte black) and put on a front lip I've had for a while post-12017-0-04290500-1444593739_thumb.jpost-12017-0-70320400-1444593796_thumb.jpost-12017-0-07715000-1444593857_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome i think the varis spoiler looks much better than the livesports spoiler on a glanza, looking forward to seeing it in paint!

Wheels look awesome too!

Thinking about it I prefer the varis better aswell, less common aswell, painted soon hopefully !

This is wicked dude. Can't wait to see it with some paint on it.

Cheers man !
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't updated this in a while, changed the cv boots for the nct and found I need new arb bushes, would it be worth getting updated bars with pollybushes ? Also thinking of getting a 6 speed box from a g6r Corolla with a lightened flywheel and braided clutch line, will a 4efe flywheel fit the 6speed box ?