Joe's 98 starlet full Glanza rep TF035HM - final bits

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6.6k!!! Jesus!!! How you gettig on with the prep dude??

It's bonkers. Decided to get an 07 fiesta from the uk and drive that for a year becuase it's cheaper. If I'm honest ive fallen out of love with the thing finding out I can't drive it. It will be done within the next year anyway. Might look at turbo-ing it becuase it can go under classic insurance in the next 2 years

• 2 weeks later...

Its class and yer spot on been different to anything thats about these days. Ive layed down deposit on a V this week. Just a black rolling shell but its going to be a year long project hopefully to where i want to get it and then it will be a summer car. I too will have it definatly a different colour toward all the White/Black/Silver etc going around. Im only living beside you here in Carlow too :D

Its class and yer spot on been different to anything thats about these days. Ive layed down deposit on a V this week. Just a black rolling shell but its going to be a year long project hopefully to where i want to get it and then it will be a summer car. I too will have it definatly a different colour toward all the White/Black/Silver etc going around. Im only living beside you here in Carlow too :D

Sounds like a good project, unfortunatley for me I won't be able to drive mine for a year, insurance is too much at my age which is pretty shite. Keep your eyes peeled though might see it at weekends or at mondello if I can get temp cover :D