Wot stuff do people use to clean there cars

There's loads of products out there.. Down to testing what you get on with / like really!

Check out cleanyourcar.co.uk and their forum, some helpful reviews/guides on there!

All depends how much ya willing to spend dude 😄 I use autoglym wax poorboys Polish clemicak guys wet mirror finish glaze and sonus paint sealant but I've use that simonz Polish n that's good stuff 😄 as Luke said its all down to personal preference

AD do some top stuff www.autobritedirect.co.uk

at the moment I'm using there car shampoo luxury suds then poorboys car polish with sealant & to finish off with sonax extreme car wax, with all three my car comes up looking newer than new.

DSC_0385_zpsrwzjy5nh.jpg

There's nothing wrong with using dish soap aslong as you are going to top up your protection after I use dish soap to wash a car before a polish as it makes the paint (naked) fancie car shampoo is only made to preserve the life of the wax or sealent that is on the car it cannot harm your paint it's not strong inuf