Zisco CT9 De-cat and JDM Alloys

Item For Sale: Zisco ct9 de-cat pipe

Item Condition & Description: Heat wrapped, slightly rusted underneath as you would expect but no cracks and never welded.

Price: £50 + fees and delivery

Pictures:

IMG-20151011-WA0004_zps1xnmponc.jpeg

Payment & Shipping Details: Buyers expense will send however requested.

Item For Sale: Rare Assis JDM Alloys

Item Condition & Description: Need Refurbed paint is flaking off that said they are not cracked or dented anywhere. I was going to refurb them and fit them to my own car but the need for funds to do other things mean that sadly I cant and need to part with them. I have only ever seen 1 other set and they were for sale in america for $800.

Price: £150

Pictures:
IMG_20120318_122349.jpg

IMG_20120318_122401.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Buyers expense will send however requested.

Edited by StuDoc 72
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could try that turbo but its got a little bit of play id get another one for piece of mind.

Then it just bolts onto your CT9 manifold, So long as you have an FMIC then you could run it at .5 bar safely.

Thats pretty much the minimum required. Only stumbling block I can see is the decat plate covers the internal w/g so you would probably need to run ext w/g.

You could try that turbo but its got a little bit of play id get another one for piece of mind.

Then it just bolts onto your CT9 manifold, So long as you have an FMIC then you could run it at .5 bar safely.

Thats pretty much the minimum required. Only stumbling block I can see is the decat plate covers the internal w/g so you would probably need to run ext w/g.

Does a ct9 decat fit?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...