Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Local meet up rother valley this Sunday! Also free food 😉

59 posts in this topic

Any local lads in the midlands up for a meet up soon? Be good to meet some of the locals and have a chat? Maybe someone has a camera take a few snaps?

Im in dudley but cars not on the road atm need to replace the sump and put new brake pads on. But soon as its done im up for a meet

I'm easy on location and date tbh.. Be better if it was like a fair distance for the people coming?

What about the last Saturday of the month? And we're abouts Is everyone coming from? Then we can sort a location that's fair for everyone 😄

Me and grant will be coming from the Dudley/Wolverhampton area

The last Saturday of the month, which is the 29th is fine with me.. Just need a location and time of arrival?

Im in dudley but cars not on the road atm need to replace the sump and put new brake pads on. But soon as its done im up for a meet

Pull tha finger out dude .....

2 hours job max haha

im in if its at rother valley country park, my cars not on the road yet but il push it there if i have to! its just down the road from me!!!

Thanks mate, my seo is well on its way to being FTE'd hopefully it will be done before the meet!

i soo hope you all choose rother valley for the meet!

Well if the lads from abit further south don't mind traveling then rother valley could be a plan 😄