• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates

Only some hard race rear toe arms waiting on some JDM wheels and first molding front lip

Looks lovely

Thankyou budd

all you guys seem to have other cars !!!! dhuuuu ha ha

what happened to be a daily starlet guys ha ha !!

to the op loks nice and clean get a b18 crank and rods in there :) :)

Only got the got the 9 now pal

Broke for parts and sold mate

Going with a K20 i think colin :thumbsup:

Edited by Jamie_VF22
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a lovely example can you get plug n plays for these to? Not keen on the wheels but it's been well looked after you will enjoy this for sure best colour to :)

Thanks buddy Will get an s300 for it bud

Me nither they need to white like oem there going soon as got some very nice JDM wheels coming for it

Has been very well looked after and yaaa its in the best coulour bud imo to bud :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

EK9 2016 update

Got a load more part I will upload picture in due course

So had a few little issues with the car the rear calipers had seized up so new one’s were brought and the problem was solved

Also the drives side Driveshaft decided it would shit itself on the way home from work so got a brand one sorted out for it and fitted problem solved

Got someone on the lookout for me for some JDM wheels for summer usage so I can refurb my standard wheels and powder coat them white

Waiting for the weather to get better before any new parts get fitted on the car

Will update in due course

Regards

Jamie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Small update

So this happened to me late at night my bottom ball snapped on I was so pissed off when it happened but shit happens, My dad the legend he is came and ​rescued ​me and my misses at 12.30 AM at night

The next day

Up early the next day to strip my mates EK4 sir down to borrow his hub and wheel as it being a 4x100 managed to get it on and get the car home to inspect the damaged and I was so lucky not to do any real damage just the wing thank god

Anyway had a message from @harvey j had a pair of wings going cheap so went to see him and picked them up

Just a random picture of the car

Got an MOT on my daily fiesta tonight so the EK9 will be coming off the road for some major work one being an engine conversion :)

Thanks for looking all comments welcome

My%20Ek9%2023_zpszaz5c0ll.jpg

My%20Ek9%2024_zpskybvymed.jpg

My%20Ek9%2025_zpsiu9rylec.jpg

My%20Ek9%2027_zpsxcfrxckq.png

My%20Ek9%2026_zpsavz35mk7.png

My%20Ek9%2021_zpse4dqj4ro.jpg

Edited by Jamie_VF22