EP91 n/a breaking

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

breaking ep91 n/a

parts gone already are the engine, gearbox, both gearbox mounts, headlight adjusters, drivers door handle, front indicators and front bumper.

also the hubs, suspension and steering componets have to stay as it needs to stay as a rolling shell

can get better pics of individual bits if wanted
either reply on here or pm me for prices

Pictures:
B77A82D8-DEBA-4B10-88DA-17390A5CCC8E_zps

8475B3BD-70A0-4D19-BEA7-A199DB874318_zps

Payment & Shipping Details: depends what bits your after ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, where are you mate? How much for nearside wing and the door locks with key?

hey dude im at Mansfield Nottinghamshire £15 for the wing and the lock set id only sell it as a set with the ignition barrel and ecu,s

I'd be interested in the driver's side rear light, and driver's side interior A pillar trim if they're in mint condition.

ill get some pics for you dude when im at my dads next

got the door stoppers and the U-shaped bracket to which the rear part of the console and central glove box bolt?

Which part dya mean by door stoppers? Yeh should have the bracket dude as the interior is all still in one price atm

Which part dya mean by door stoppers? Yeh should have the bracket dude as the interior is all still in one price atm

that piece which stops the door closing by itself (esp when parked uphill or in strong wind).

Don't know if it is called something else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...