JDM-EP GROUP BUY - Gear Shifter Extension

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just bought a hypersport short shifter and its redidiculous. It's a tiny bit of billet aluminium that sits on the gesr linkage. Two second job to fit snd the difference is nhght and day

Maybe you could combine it with JDM-EP's Short Shifter when I finalise the prototype.... ;)

Got it off eBay. I don't know socks. It's very very short now. I reckon two short shifters might be overkill.

With polybush gearbix mounts. Short shifter and the solid gear linkage bushes, it has radically changed the gear change.

The hypersport ones are stupidly priced for what it is. But the difference is amazing, night and day and is literally a five minute job. So well worth it.

I just bought mine from eBay.

Am looking forward to Sock's extender. Should complete this aspect of the csr for me :D

Right, sorry Socks I'm don't mean to hijack your thread here. I would see what Socks comes up with with his short shifter.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=271958639814&alt=web

This company seems to have come out from.nowhere or something. And it literally popped up in my ebay news feed and I was like yes please.

It seems to drive very nicely with it and I think it's a good item. Expensive, but it's a neat design which is compact and easy to install.

Sorry socks. Can't wait for the extension rod though!

It's a short shifter that was originally made for the yaris but I'm not sure when he realised that the yaris runs the c series gearbox, but obviously now selling them for the starlet and any toyota that runs the c series box as well.

Been told there on the boarder of to short for the yaris as well.