Anyone have any contact details for this guy, bought a glanza s bonnet from him then couldn't find a courier who would ship it, on his part he held the bonnet for a month while I tried to get someone through shiply to pick it up. Didn't hear off him for a week when I wanted it too be picked up so put in a paypal dispute. He messaged back asking why I had put in a dispute and I explained then I sorted a courier to pick up bonnet Thursday and it wasn't picked up and now no contact from him and he hasn't been online, I've lost £90 on shipping and now stuck with no way to contact him!!!

I received a bumper off him few weeks ago reply's were good then dropped off a good week or so must be his job...he sent me tracking number I don't think he is out to scam but he should let people know one way or another..

Exactly I honestly don't think he's out to rob anyone just need to get this sorted as I'm not sending another courier at that sort of cost until I'm 100% it's going to be picked up as cost me enough myself. I work away mon-Fri so trying to sort anything is a pain atm

still its not on really if your selling u need to log in daily !!! i would for sure

20min after work is no biggy to check your sale

I do agree like if you make time to post and sell it really isn't an excuse not to check it takes less than a minute to post an a response bearing in mind there's signal etc

• 2 weeks later...

I had an issue some time ago over some 98 spec glanza s clocks, he sent me 96 ones and the plastic was all cracked, after opening a dispute he returned the money and i returned the clocks to him but this was like 2 months later?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...