ID-workz radiator fitting

Hi everyone,

Dose anyone have a fitting guide on putting in the ID-workz half size radiator kit? It didn't come with instructions and I have no clue where to put the brackets, and if anything needs cutting or drilling and how to fit the fan to the radiator itself

(Sorry if this is I. The wrong section but didn't know where else to put it)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any pictures of this at all as the brackets I have do not line up with any holes and it looks like I have to cut the old bottom radiator mount off aswell to get the radiator sitting correctly

Cheers Dan.

I have cut the old bracket out and will be drilling and finding bolts to hold the bracket.

My rad hoses seems way to tight over the new rad. anyone else find this? It was like it was going to break!

I think some of the civic radiators have 32mm inlet/outlets on them, while the standard Starlet radiator hose has a 28mm I/D, so they can be very tight to fit on.

Anyone have pictures of fitting the fan to the radiator.

The kit I have got comes with:

4x plastic rod's

4x retaining clips for the rods

8x foam pads

4x springs

Having problems putting the springs on, don't know where they go ect, the place that I think they go they stick out at an odd angle

Thanks

• 2 years later...

hi, by any chance does anyone have pictures of this mounting/bracket kit fitted up? like the others, i bought it, but no instructions came with it and before i go cutting and drilling stuff, it would be nice to have some kind of guide or pictures to go by. i'm sure its not rocket science, but i want the installation to be as tidy as possible :thumbsup:

and  if possible, some pictures of the radiator hoses connecting to the radiator would be nice as well

any help appreciated

PS - i already contacted the seller, but no response....i also looked through a few members builds, but no real help there either as that's like searching for a needle in a hay stack

Edited by gorganl2000