Breaking Rob's 4EFE Turbo SR

post-6416-0-93461800-1442751890_thumb.jppost-6416-0-76428300-1442751975_thumb.jp

This is a gauging interest only thread for now to see what interest there is!!

Engine

Fully forged 4EFE may as well be a FTE Its done around 40,000 miles now never missed a beat can be seen, heard running £1800

Wiesco Forged pistons

Scat Rods with ARP bolts

ARP main studs

ARP head bolts

TRD 0.6mm head gasket

Skimmed ported and polished head

Cruise valve springs

Cruise cams and shims

New toyota oil pump

New water pump

All new gaskets

Fully forged 4EFE may as well be a FTE

Will come with a plane rocker cover unless bought with the ecu and coil pack set up

AEM Stand alone set up £3000

Custom race spec rocker cover with Honda coil packs on custom made mounting plate

Custom made trigger wheel set up

Custom harness for AEM stand-alone ECU

AEM map sensor, fuel pressure sensor, engine coolant temp

Bosch knock sensor

Custom speed sensor set up for ECU function, boost by gear, traction control, launch control

RW-Developments inlet set up with Honda 2.5” TD, Twin fuel rail inlet set up with custom fuel rails to take Honda RDX injectors, 8x Honda 440cc RDX injectors, Fuelab min fuel reg, PTFE nylon braded fuel pipes and Torques UK fittings

Nortech- Greddy TD05-16G turbo kit, with full nortech system the flexy is ready for replacing but its not blowing YET. £1300

Greddy TD05 16G

Tial 38mm V band wastegate

Tial blow off valve

Nortech exhaust manifold

Nortech down pipe 2.5’’ front pipe to

Nortech 3’’ system and back box

Apexi Power intake with custom pipes and mounting shield

Garrett core intercooler kit (the pipe work is for the TD05 set up and my inlet but could easily be changed) £300

HKS remote oil filter housing and Custom made billet oil take off plate on block, with oil feed take off for turboing N/A engines £180

Custom made expansion tank £30

Genuine TRD duracon oil cap I still have the box for it too I think £40

Gear box-Clutch

GT box with Quaife LSD the box is jumping out of 5th but that’s a easy fix. Other than that a very good smooth box £550

OS Giken racing clutch kit, comes with box and a foocked spare friction disc £500

Interior

EVO 5 Recaros on modified rails £350

false floor - trimmed £30

98 spec Glanza steering wheel £30

Stack oil pressure and oil temp gauges (mechanical) £40 each

PLX wide band, EGT and inlet temp all-in-one display £260

Blitz DC boost gauge £170

Glanza clocks and indiglow dials £50

Two gauge pillar pod £30

Exterior All in 205 black

Glanza tail gate with spoiler 98 spec brake light and number plate surround £60

Glanza 98 spec rear lights £80

Glanza 98 spec front bumper, OEM genuine front splitter £250

Glanza bonnet and Carbon Goodies carbon reverse scoop £150

Wheels

Rays engineering sebring spring wheels with original centre caps with parada spec 2s (Purple ones) £900

Rays engineering sebring spring wheels Need a refurb in White no tyres £550

Brakes

Wilwood 4 pots and 3G bells and rotors hawk pads £600

Suspension/ Steering

TRD front strut brace £150

TRD front anti roll bar powder coated purple £150

White line rear anti roll bar powder coated purple £150

Front arms with super pro urethane bushes powder coated purple £100

Custom made rear panhard rod with super pro bushes powder coated purple £50

Meister-R Coilovers with spring socks £450

Custom made Rear strut brace/ harness bar £200

Electric power steering set up with all wiring, relays and fuses, pipes RW res pot £200

Im sure theres more but this is only a gauging interest thread only and IF I do brake it I will update with photos as I do! The prices are not fixed and will prob change too they are there for a guide only!!

Speechless and Gutted....

I know mate! Nothing is set in stone yet but all possibility's have to be looked at now unless theres interest in the big bits nothing will be started anyway!

For more picks have a look at my build thread theres plenty of photos of every thing on there, Im not going to load this thread with photos till im sure whats going to happen.

One thing I wil say tho is this is my decision and has nothing to do with the wife lol she found out at the same time as Socks and every one els lol

Ah id be interested in the bonnet, let me know if it doesn't go through.

Would you split any of the above? id be interested in the inlet and twin rail setup but ill be running a different ecu so no need for the AEM bits and pieces.

Im Still not 100% on whats going to happen yet or how I would go about it. Think Im going to keep all the body work as it is for now, If I keep the shell I will keep all the panels as its exactly how I want it body wise and would struggle to get everything again so I may just keep all the panels till last.

Im Still not 100% on whats going to happen yet or how I would go about it. Think Im going to keep all the body work as it is for now, If I keep the shell I will keep all the panels as its exactly how I want it body wise and would struggle to get everything again so I may just keep all the panels till last.

Wise Move. Its not going to cost u anything to have a rolling shell sat there...